1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Replays hanging up

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Msportdan, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

ive noticed this a few times (Austria and brands) think its on the final lap. I pressed the instant replay button to see a last lap overtake I did (proud of) and it went straight back into the live race. Which of course sent me flying off the track, unaware. So I rejoined race, and several seconds later the replay kicked in!!!! like lag on the instant replay button...

I love this sim its the best...... but the UI and its elements need redoing from the ground up..!!

2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

has noone had this?

3. never happend to me.... (yet) :cautious:

4. Hey Msportdan
    I have exactly the same problem as you except that it was at Monza during a practice session in my BMW 320 Turbo. I press the replay button and it reverts straight to where you were. I never had this problem before so I am completely at a loss as to what the cause thereof could be....
    We need some help here...

5. I think I may have solved the problem...
    In the Steam Library, right-click on RaceRoom Racing Experience/Properties/Local Files/Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
    It will now verify the local content of the files and next time the sim is started, it will replace any that is missing. ( A Flash Player file in my case...)
    Happy days...