1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Replay request

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Remco de Wildt, May 6, 2014.

1. As we all are waiting mp to come, I put myself on another mission in the meantime, a video mission :)

I would really appriciate if you guys want to share some replays from AC with me. Anything will do, races, hotlaps, multi cars, crashes, spins, screenshots you name it, anything is useable.

Please send the replay files by pm to me with a download link.

Offcourse the end result will be shared with all you :)
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

Are the replays affected by the game's resolution? :confused:
  3. Nope, you can play back the same replay file in 800x600 just as well as in FullHD. It'll just look much worse.
  4. Im mixing things up here lol...to much thinking going on in my head :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'm not sure if this will work but it might save a lot of time and bandwidth. Instead of uploading a video try uploading the replay file so the Remco can load it into the game and record at whatever resolution he wants. You can find the replays in the assetto corsa folder in your documents folder. It will be inside the "replay" folder.
  6. will be sending you some @Remco de Wildt
    screenshots, too? Screenshots you say? Have about 226 :D
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 226 screenshots....hmmm will not promise that i will use all of them :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for the footage :thumbsup:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. You absolutely dont have to, just pick the best of them. I think I have some cinematic ones you'll like.

Edit: uploading right now
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  9. I was not planning to tbh ;) lol

Cinematic sounds eyecandy to me :thumbsup: