Replay Issues

For some reason my replays are not showing up in game. When I go to the Replay Data folder they are all there, but when I click on the in-game Replay button nothing shows up. Any help in figuring this out would be

Is this Replay Data folder in the install itself where it should be with Steam version ?? If they are in the Documents .... that's not correct and it happens because you maybe forgot to launch the GTR2_config.exe with Admin Rights.

NB not sure that it is still needed when using Crew Chief

I am not using the Steam version, just the CD version with no CD patch. The Replay Data I mentioned is in the install itself, but there was also a GTR2 folder that was created in my documents which includes Replay Data folder, but not all replays are showing up there either. I should mention I have several different installations for different racing series, but some of those either have no replays at all or just a very few. I am really confused as to why this is occuring, never had this issue before.

Try to run every install with admin rights and compatibility mode for windows XP sp3
And also try to delete or move GTR2 folder from My Documents to another location.

Last edited:
For some reason my replays are not showing up in game. When I go to the Replay Data folder they are all there, but when I click on the in-game Replay button nothing shows up. Any help in figuring this out would be
Hello, need help as I have the same problem too but this time the replay is not showing in the replay menu. The instant replay works though

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%