Replacement Power Supply for TS-PC/T500RS?

So over the weekend apparently my power supply for TS-GT Stopped working. At first I didn't know it was the supply and I tried many different things and the wheel just won't get recognized by the PC. Since I still have my T500RS for the off chance I just plug its brick and and voila, the TS-PC is back up and running. I am eventually getting the T500RS to a friend so I still need to buy a power supply for TS-PC. Any good way of getting one(or one for T500RS?) I've reached out to TM Support and Ricmotech but I haven't heard back from them.

Did you ever resolve this with the TS-PC power supply rather than using your T500RS? Looks like my power supply bit the dust yesterday. No light on the wheel base, and while I'm not sure which pins carry voltage from the supply, any combination of pins yields no appreciable voltage. Thus, I assume it's the supply and not the wheel base or USB interface. Frustrating as it was working in the morning and dead by afternoon. Request in to TM but no word from them yet.

Upvote 0
TM gave me a quote to get a replacement Turbo Power(!!!) PS for like $130. I basically no thanks to that. I am still using a T500RS one and my friend who have my T500RS now bought a replacement T500RS power supply from Amazon. I think Its like $40 bucks

Upvote 0
Are you still using the t500 power supply with the TS-PC? Did you run into any problem with it??

I had the same problem as you and also have a t300 ps here, it appers to be the same as the t500.
I have connected it and worked fine, but the user manual states 'do not connect any other power supply I.E t500 power supply'

Upvote 0
Are you still using the t500 power supply with the TS-PC? Did you run into any problem with it??

I had the same problem as you and also have a t300 ps here, it appers to be the same as the t500.
I have connected it and worked fine, but the user manual states 'do not connect any other power supply I.E t500 power supply'
Where are you located? Globally T300 & TX bases have an internal PSU , not compatible with T500 or TSPC/XW. I have only heard about specific regions where they replaced it with an external one. Yet , the T300 has much lower Ampere needs (2.5) whereas t500 has 6.5A and TSPC 4A . So I don't think they would install a much more expensive PSU to a cheap base..

Upvote 0
Brazil. Got this PSU with a TX 458 Italia actually, I just thought it was the same as the t300/t500. This PSU is a 24v DC 6.67a 160w output whereas the broken TS-PC is a 24v AC 4a. I have been using it with the TS-PC for a couple days with 75% force and it is working fine so far.

Upvote 0
Is the T500 power supply AC as the Turbo Power Supply is AC / AC Adapter... I almost bought a AC / DC but got supplied with a 2.5/5mm to 4 Pin DIN Converter and have a 96w 4 amp power supply on the way, basically the same as what's on the back of the Turbo Power, will update as to if it fixes my dead TS-PC racer. Couldn't find a price on Thrustmaster Website which was annoying to say the least...

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies