1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Removing the Simbin setups

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

It seems that i cant remove the Simbin setups from the game. Every time i remove all the maps the game updates it self and all the simbin setups are back :(

I need them to be removed because i am getting sick of the slow loading in the setup menu screen :tape:

2. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

I haven't got much trouble loading setups, at least not nearly as much trouble as with RACE 06. Are you sure you got the filters on?

3. Bram

Bram

Yes i have. But i want all setups OUT :) I have my own now and i dont need all other to be in the maps :)

4. maybe rename your setups to have filenames as the simbin setups?

5. Bram

Bram

Still have them whatever i do :(

I am on gamedefault with the most setup so i really really want to lose the "SimBin Setups" from my folder

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I assume you have tried asking your contacts at Simbin?

7. Bram

Bram

My question is still active. Did it work for someone to remove those setups and speed up the browsing in the setup menu?

8. Bram,
    I haven't looked to see if it will work, but did you try doing it through the My computer > program files > steam > etc. option? Manually deleting them from the track folders. If you only do it ingame and they remain in the computer files it probably just reloads the default setups when the game is queued.