1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released: AL Super Touring 90's V 3.4

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by AndreasFSC, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Decided to create a thread were you can find the download links. It can be hard to find them in the other thread ;)

AL Super Touring 90's V 3.5 with the 1999 season included:
    • Like Like x 11
  2. awesome we have all the cars needed for the 1999 season aswell now or has that already been done and passed me by?
  3. Last evening I was praying for the new version, and now God (AndreasFSC) answers the prayer. Miracles can happen! :) Thank you Andreas!!!
  4. Well you should not call me God, but I'm glad you like the mod:D
    There is no '99 season yet, but I'm sure there will be one. Need to edit the Laguna and the Primera (front wheel arches) a little bit for that.
  5. Fantastic mod and very well done....
  6. would love some new sounds aswell, especially the Mondeo's they had that noise to them that was different to anything else out there and the other cars sounded awesome for 4 cylinders
  7. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Cheers !!!!!
  8. Thanks:)
  9. THUMBS ALOFT!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Thank You class as usual
  11. There's nothing in the "Honda Team MSD 96" and "Total Team peugeot 96" folders. Perhaps you will do '96 cars later ? ;)
    But there's a lot of new things in this mod, how do you find so much time to do all this for us ?

Thank you again for this mod, at each version it's better !
  12. Many thanks :thumbsup: looking forward to trying it
  13. Hello Andreas, I love this new version of the mod.
    I've just noticed a small bug (I'm sorry, my job is to find bug :redface::D), the side numbers on the #4 '96 Laguna are mirrored.
  14. Silly mistake :p
    • Like Like x 1
  15. tamplates? :)
  16. All we need now is the 99 season haha have been watching that on youtube, thinking about it, it may been the first year i went to see a race live with my dad at brands!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Updated first post!
    • Like Like x 3
  18. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:Cheers !!!!!!
  19. Nice Update :thumbsup:
  20. :D I think the thread title should be updated.....:D

"""AL Super Touring 90's V 3.5 with the 1999 season included""""""
    • Like Like x 1