• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Release Pace

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by BoogerMac, Mar 6, 2016.

1. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium

Ratings:
    +190
    Is there a reason all the non-DTM series are released a year late and not the year of? Does it have to do with contract issues?

As the WTCC 2016 season gets ready to kick-off, I sit here waiting for the 2015 content which will be "out of date" immediately upon release.

2. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Ratings:
    +397
    As far as I'm aware it's usually contractual obligations that dictate the release schedule of content, although I heard that getting testing time with a real WTCC driver may have been part responsible for the delay.

I agree, it's disappointing that we still can't play the 2015 season with the start of the 2016 championship only four weeks away. Same with ADAC GT Masters 2015. It's a bit of a buzz-kill knowing this content is already out-of-date.

• Agree Agree x 1