RedBull 2018 test livery

Skins RedBull 2018 test livery 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_ks_silverstone_20-2-118-14-15-48.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_ks_silverstone_20-2-118-14-16-1.jpg

Quick work mate!
For an update the camo-pixels could be sharper and not blurred, the barge boardes could get some camo and logos, too. ;).
Gje3ljHgQROTwMVyykulGQ

Why did you get rid of the carbon effect for the suspension, floor, inner rear wing endplates, etc. and blacked that all out?

Did you created the RB13 livery in the skin folder or did you used someone else`s work as a template? If the RB13 isn't yours, did you have the permission of the author?

Quick work mate!
For an update the camo-pixels could be sharper and not blurred, the barge boardes could get some camo and logos, too. ;).
Gje3ljHgQROTwMVyykulGQ

Why did you get rid of the carbon effect for the suspension, floor, inner rear wing endplates, etc. and blacked that all out?

Did you created the RB13 livery in the skin folder or did you used someone else`s work as a template? If the RB13 isn't yours, did you have the permission of the author?
I used my 2018 concept livery as a base and just edited the livery file

Quick work mate!
Gje3ljHgQROTwMVyykulGQ

Added carbon fibre effect and rauch sponsor to bardgeboard
Showroom_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_20-1-2018-17-27-46.jpg

I used my 2018 concept livery as a base and just edited the livery file
Maybe you should credit @Augustín Vivo for his work, as you used his F1 2017 season skins (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-season-skins-by-agustín-vivo.14903/) as a base for your 2018 concept livery and this camo livery. I hope you have asked him for permisson in advance?
3rbr-jpg.190542

Now i get why most of the logos are blurred and there are red artefacts at some red bull ones. And you copied his chassis_c with the lack of carbon fiber effect, too.
Not cool to use someone else's work and not to mention them ....( and with no permission? )

Last edited:
Maybe you should credit @Augustín Vivo for his work, as you used his F1 2017 season skins (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-season-skins-by-agustín-vivo.14903/) as a base for your 2018 concept livery and this camo livery. I hope you have asked him for permisson in advance?
3rbr-jpg.190542

Now i get why most of the logos are blurred and there are red artefacts at some red bull ones. And you copied his chassis_c with the lack of carbon fiber effect, too.
Not cool to use someone else's work and not to mention them ....( and with no permission? )

I did give credits to him, I based some of my 2018 liveries off him like I said in the first line
169004539ba3296f58917de371fd362a.png

Added carbon fibre effect and rauch sponsor to bardgeboard
View attachment 236779
Please use the alpha channel and the dedicated txdetail for the carbon, as this looks horrible.
Just take a look at the offical RSS skins or my Haas skins how it's made properly.

I did give credits to him, I based some of my 2018 liveries off him like I said in the first line
Did you asked them for permission to use the assets of him? And did you get an answer?

It's ok to use an existing skin as a guideline, but why are you so lazy to copy some logos with the magic-wand and get blurry results, instead of placing new/sharper logos in a layer above them? I know it costs time, but it is worth the result.

For skin creators like me, who create all parts of the skins from scratch, it's really annoying if someone rips of parts of the skins and uses that and don't even bother to ask for permission. I spend a lot of time to reach a high quality level for my skins.

I'm generally open to help and give tips to other skin creators, if they have trouble with thier own self-made skin.

Please use the alpha channel and the dedicated txdetail for the carbon, as this looks horrible.
Just take a look at the offical RSS skins or my Haas skins how it's made properly.

Did you asked them for permission to use the assets of him? And did you get an answer?

It's ok to use an existing skin as a guideline, but why are you so lazy to copy some logos with the magic-wand and get blurry results, instead of placing new/sharper logos in a layer above them? I know it costs time, but it is worth the result.

For skin creators like me, who create all parts of the skins from scratch, it's really annoying if someone rips of parts of the skins and uses that and don't even bother to ask for permission. I spend a lot of time to reach a high quality level for my skins.

I'm generally open to help and give tips to other skin creators, if they have trouble with thier own self-made skin.
I'm quite new to modding, and I'm trying to do more of the work by myself, hence the update with higher res logos. I'm not trying to rip others off, I just create logos for fun. I will take your advice and create liveries by myself.

Great work! I was wondering how you enabled the tyres in the RSS 3D pack? I was able to get the 3D chassis working in Photoshop, but I can't find the actual 3D tyres, just the tyre textures only.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.