Red Bull Racing Career Helmet HD

Here we go,second of the Career Helmet series. This time its the bulls.

DOESN'T WORK WITH NON-WINGED VERSION.

More teams to come soon....stay in touch.:thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD
click here if the link above doesn't work.

8093478394_70ce59a0eb_b.jpg

Rian

it won't work when the visor is popped up in cutscenes either. Just need to finish the logo off properly.

Also you've placed the logos above the shaded layer, not below it if you understand what I mean.

52591871.png

Rian

it won't work when the visor is popped up in cutscenes either. Just need to finish the logo off properly.

Also you've placed the logos above the shaded layer, not below it if you understand what I mean.

Master arrives. :barefoot:

Oh,never knew i'll face problem with that one. I'm still a major rookie with helmets. :x3:

I'll try and get a fix as soon as possible.

Master arrives. :barefoot:

Oh,never knew i'll face problem with that one. I'm still a major rookie with helmets. :x3:

I'll try and get a fix as soon as possible.

All you have to do is remember when laying the logos onto the helmet the visor will block out anything that should be under it, so you'll need to finish it off. Easily forgotton.

:thumbsup:

ML2166: How can you hide the visor in your helmet template???

You cannot hide the visor with the model, unless you exract the model as a DAE file, take it into 3ds max, and remove the visor piece by piece, then re-save it as a 3ds file and then take it back into PS.

You cannot hide the visor with the model, unless you exract the model as a DAE file, take it into 3ds max, and remove the visor piece by piece, then re-save it as a 3ds file and then take it back into PS.

Thank you for your answer. I don't have 3ds max so is it possible to you to create a helmet template without the visor on the 3d model to use with photoshop? I think it would be very usefull.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%