1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Red Bull Racing Career Helmet HD

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Rian Speed, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Here we go,second of the Career Helmet series. This time its the bulls.

DOESN'T WORK WITH NON-WINGED VERSION.

More teams to come soon....stay in touch.:thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD
    click here if the link above doesn't work.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Rian

it won't work when the visor is popped up in cutscenes either. Just need to finish the logo off properly.

Also you've placed the logos above the shaded layer, not below it if you understand what I mean.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. ...........Good job, Speed, thanks!! ;)
    ............Nice caterham helmet, ML :p

4. Master arrives. :barefoot:

Oh,never knew i'll face problem with that one. I'm still a major rookie with helmets. :x3:

I'll try and get a fix as soon as possible.

5. Only if i could hack ML's hard drive....

6. ML2166

ML2166

All you have to do is remember when laying the logos onto the helmet the visor will block out anything that should be under it, so you'll need to finish it off. Easily forgotton.

:thumbsup:

7. ML2166

ML2166

You wouldn't want too......trust me.

I have way too much stuff.....stored on 3 seperate hardrives......logos file is 25.5 gig alone.

8. No worries Master. The first and last mistake for this. :thumbsup:

9. I can imagine that. I believe you work with vectors. A single 2XHD car's PSD weighs more than 1 GB.

10. ML2166

ML2166

Yes it does indeed, so imagine all the stuff from 2010, 2011, 2012, Grid,GSC, Dirt2, Dirt3, rfactor.....it all adds up very quickly.

:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  11. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:rolleyes::geek::coffee::redface::roflmao::O_o::giggle::sleep::ninja::laugh::notworthy::cautious::poop::cry::inlove::unsure::thumbsup::thumbsdown::barefoot::alien::devilish::sick::sneaky::x3::whistling::speechless:

12. Any chance for a ferrari carrier helmet?:).

13. So would you paint on the logos with the visor hidden and then unhide it when finished?

14. Nice work Rian!:thumbsup:

15. Amazing work Rian

16. ML2166: How can you hide the visor in your helmet template???

17. ML2166

ML2166

You cannot hide the visor with the model, unless you exract the model as a DAE file, take it into 3ds max, and remove the visor piece by piece, then re-save it as a 3ds file and then take it back into PS.

18. Damn! Fantastic work! i like very much!

19. Thanks bro

20. Thank you for your answer. I don't have 3ds max so is it possible to you to create a helmet template without the visor on the 3d model to use with photoshop? I think it would be very usefull.