1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Bull in career

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Goatherder, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Just a general question, when did you get a contract from red bull in career mode, im in Italy in season 3 and still red bull just aren't giving me contract offers, nor have i had the chance to pick one as a season rival to get a seat using that method.

So i was wondering if i still don't get the chance to use the season rival method, as im 1st in drivers championship followed by two Mercedes and a Ferrari in that order so i don't think i'll get a red bull season rival yet again.

So what driver level do you have to obtain for a contract offer that way?
  2. season 2.

started with caterham. went STR mid season season 1. sauber made an offer to start season 2. got a rbr offer after spa i think as i won a few races. went merc though for season 3. i think str is the key, worked in 2012 too. even though caterham to str isnt that big a jump maybe its a good move.
  3. Ok thank you, might try that,
  4. I agree. I started with Force India and moved to Sauber mid season, and got contract offers from Mercedes and Ferrari the second season.
  5. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Made Vettel rival in Season 1 while in Sauber, and managed to score points desipte getting penalties for ramming him everytime I saw him.
  6. Used a PC mod to start as 2nd driver for Ferrari, and b4 the end of 1st season, had a contract offer and took it: 2nd driver for Red Bull. Had many offers for 2nd driver for many teams, and 1 for 1st driver for Toro Rosso b4 the end of 2nd season, but I want an offer for Ferrari's 1st driver so I'm in my 3rd season at Monaco right now (100% full Qs).

Hope I'll get it b4 the end of this one, although I suspect it's a bit random.