1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by thebigman06, Oct 25, 2012.

1. hey guys,

just wanted to know how can i find out, how "good" my time is.. i mean, are there any leaderboards for laptimes done with different cars?

e.g.: i did a 58.485sec laptime on Limerock Park with Mini Cooper S '07

thx in advance :)
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Apply for a license, and have some patience :)

We are working hard on getting a ranking system in the air again. This will exactly do what you want. Give you the option to compare your performance between others and yourself.

It's not present yet, but we are moving ahead in development of the functionality.

Further, there is the option to drive in the club events. That is also a nice benchmark of your performance ;) And besides that, a lot more fun then driving around alone :) Join us on TS, and you will have a great evening :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ok thx for the fast help! i checked both, but on limerock sadly there wasnt somebody driving with a mini.. and on nurburgring i would be first lol (WTCC extreme) :p
  4. will the ranking system be restricted to hotlapping only
    or will it be a full ranking system more like the one at race2play?
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I haven't seen our upcoming system, the old one didn't compare laptimes but performance in[club] races.
  6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Ranking system is still in development, but will not be hotlap or league only. It will be an overall performance measurememt tool. Not based on laptimes, but on performance.