Rechbergrennen

Tracks Rechbergrennen 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

Legi2001

Premium
Legi2001 submitted a new resource:

Rechbergrennen - a2b, rechberg, hillclimb, hill climb, hillclimb mods, styria, austria

Hello Racefans! :)

FIA Rechberg (AUT)

Nestled in the beautiful landscape of the alpine region is the traditional route for the Rechberg race. It is the only mountain race in Austria, which counts to the mountain European championship and the enormous starter field is therefore a corresponding public magnet.

From the start in Tulwitz it goes over bends and hairpins, but also on straight parts that allow more than 200 km / h, to...

Read more about this resource...

Great track, just as I hoped.
Only thing is the Lollipop man at the start appears quite small on my end and the track is quite high in contrast, but that could just be my personal settings. Looking forward to other creations!

1.jpg

yeah, I guess there's some scale applied to the pit stop marker, poor guy :D

Overall an astonishing track with lots of lovely detail :confused:.. but imo there's a few things that could be tweaked. All the trees and greenery are coloured a bit randomly (especially visible with the sun at a low angle, like in the screenshot above), not homogenous. No idea if this is just the materials or the textures. On the other hand, when the sun is at the highest position, the lack of shadow underneath the trees and treelines is obvious, maybe this could help: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...in-track-making-plus-tips.122794/post-2256500

then there's a few areas with flat shaded normals, should be an easy fix :)
2.jpg

overall, as the driver sees a lot of the immediate surroundings of the track, which right now is all using the same green grass material, I wonder if it may be possible to use google earth satellite imagery in combination with a ksMultilayer_fresnel_nm shader instead. You can still use the CSP grass on that too
4.jpg

Keep up the good work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Legi2001 updated Rechbergrennen with a new update entry:

FIA Rechbergrennen Final Version

Hello Racefans! :)

Please read the following thoroughly.

*Install & Info*
  • First, please delete the old version before installing the update!
  • Unpack the track to your Assetto Corsa track folder. (example: C:\Steam_Games\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks)
  • Do not copy, edit, publish, transmit or reproduce in any way without my permission.
  • Credit me if you use my track. Link back to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You should upload a new video, or replace the old one with recent screenshots. ;)

Yeah, i have no time for a new video - and look to update there are new screenshots - maybye you should download and drive the track bevor you give stars or commends. ‍♂️
Thank you.

Yeah, i have no time for a new video - and look to update there are new screenshots - maybye you should download and drive the track bevor you give stars or commends. ‍♂
Thank you.
Touché, but the update is only shown when you've already had the previous version, or you explicitly look it up. I've seen you added the pics now, so: :thumbsup:
Also I immediately deleted my review when I noticed my mistake.

Hey guys, yesterday i setup a server for me and my friend (2 kunos cars only) and it crashes everything (AC, CM) with an unexpected error. Anyone knows why? How to fix it?

Hey guys, yesterday i setup a server for me and my friend (2 kunos cars only) and it crashes everything (AC, CM) with an unexpected error. Anyone knows why? How to fix it?
can you start a race with one AI added? Maybe something with pit spots isn't correct.

so what I forgot to mention in my OP, is that the server was setup in hotlap mode and it was crashing both clients (me and my friend's).
After the suggextion of AccAkut, I tried it yesterday, but then I realized that it is not possible to setup a race, due to the fact that this is a classic hillclimb, meaning a single tight lane, where every driver takes its turn to do the run.
But why I cannot set it up for a hotlap, if me and my friend start with some secs delay?

The track has only 1 pit and 1 AC_START_0, so a race will not work or on a server...

Also AC_TIME_1_L is missing, but you have AC_TIME_1_R.

And i think you (the trackmaker) must join more objects with same material, more than 15000 DIP in renderstats app is too much.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea