1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Recent occurances of spammers

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Kris Vickers, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Hello,

Im sure we`ve all seen the posts going up advertising all kinds of electrical goodness.

Has anyone bought any yet? lol

No, but seriously, is there anything can be done about these?

Does anybody have any ideas on how RD can stop these?

Lets rally together as a community and drive the fudgers out!!

2. Truth be told, I was just going to post about this today... looks like you beat me to it. :tongue:

I'm finding it mildly aggravating, to put it politely.

3. I bought 10 iPaddles and 7 BlueBerries.

4. I bought 78 pairs of Nipe shoes... oh... wait, 1 pair, the rest are broken.

ps: Hm... IP-Check with spam IP's registered? No vB mod for that?

5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Ok take these spam-killer rocket launchers and move! GO GO GO GO GET THEM ALL!

Now seriously, i think Rd hasn't much so much spams considering it's a very very wide community and it has thousands of members. Staff members clean them as soon as possible, but we can't sometimes (they post spams midnight, while most of us sleeping). Even we can't, those posts are not ultimately dangerous, just don't open them ;)

6. Did the iPaddle come with a free iCunooo? The 300 iPaddles i got all came with these things, and I went for the Redberries instead - they had more features, like a bigger stalk and they taste better apparently.

Seriously though..there is a report function on all posts, bottom left, triangle with a ! inside. Use that to report spam posts.

:)