Reboot Bathurst (rt_bathurst) No chicane Add-on

Tracks Reboot Bathurst (rt_bathurst) No chicane Add-on 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there! First of all a BIG thank you for this and every historic layout you've been adding lately! Here I'm using latest CSP and still can pass through tyres barriers, maybe I'm missing something or this is only working with non preview latest CSP version?

I've tested it using RSS GT-M V8 MERCER and cars don't take off as other user said, so for me basically I've the isue with the tyres barrier. I'm looking forward for next road texture update as well, it's a great thing to have the option of driving through this layout man, so fast straight!!

Once more thanbks for your great work, cheers!

Hi there! First of all a BIG thank you for this and every historic layout you've been adding lately! Here I'm using latest CSP and still can pass through tyres barriers, maybe I'm missing something or this is only working with non preview latest CSP version?

I've tested it using RSS GT-M V8 MERCER and cars don't take off as other user said, so for me basically I've the isue with the tyres barrier. I'm looking forward for next road texture update as well, it's a great thing to have the option of driving through this layout man, so fast straight!!

Once more thanbks for your great work, cheers!
I just installed the latest rt_bathurst, now I can see your tyre barrier problem.
I'm from China, downloading from foreign websites is very difficult due to government censorship. It's not possible to keep everything update to date
In the latest version, Reboot renamed the tyre objects. problem solved, update posted

I just installed the latest rt_bathurst, now I can see your tyre barrier problem.
I'm from China, downloading from foreign websites is very difficult due to government censorship. It's not possible to keep everything update to date
In the latest version, Reboot renamed the tyre objects. problem solved, update posted
Just testing ti right now, everything running perfect driving Zonda R this time, this is a great addition to Bathurst, thank you a lot!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 406 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 256 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 275 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.5%
Back