F1 2015 Really bad Anti Aliasing?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys, so even if I disable DoF and blur via cfg + editing the **** out of the graphics menu + forcing 8xAA and fxaa all combinations via nvidia control panel, I get massive aliasing at far distances, can anyone help? I tried sweet fx 2.0 and it made the game look like trash and didn't help the problem...
Any luck?

I have my F1 2015 looking half way decent but it's VRAM usage is rediculous. Since the latest patch, I have had to drop my in game graphics settings down a notch. They spent almost two months on a patch to fix almost nothing and b*gger up the graphics even more.

I've just realised it's because of my triple monitors. Everything is tearing, the decals on the car are all jagged, distance objects, rain, leaves, power lines, flags, everything is tearing, like really bad aliasing. But 1080p it's fine... Anyone have ideas? It's like it's being stretched (like stretch compensation for the bigger res or something). Running it @ the right resolution for my 3 monitors and refresh rates.

Whoops that was just TAA, but it remains.
zu03A4w.jpg

The AA in this game is very poor.. I've seen videos of people @ the same res and it looks fine? :/

I mean... Look at this! So POOR:

HwLClxX.png

I've seen videos of the game.. It's not meant to look like this.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies