RealityMotion

Misc RealityMotion 2.0 PRO

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the reply. I'm on an anti-CM crusade at the moment. It keeps breaking things making me have to reinstall, which I've done more times than I can count over the 5 years or so i've been using it, so trying to steer clear of it this time. Will see how long I last! Thing is though, I can't download from your site as it wants to open CM and I don't see any way round that.

Thanks for the reply. I'm on an anti-CM crusade at the moment. It keeps breaking things making me have to reinstall, which I've done more times than I can count over the 5 years or so i've been using it, so trying to steer clear of it this time. Will see how long I last! Thing is though, I can't download from your site as it wants to open CM and I don't see any way round that.
My bad I though this was the RealityFilter post !
RealityMotion requires CSP : |
If you want we can do this, I'm not an expert in terms of CSP and all that, but if you join the discord or hit me up (Dario_) I can try to help
Maybe we can make it work properly

Have you got any videos to show case what it looks and feels like?
Actually no, there´s a few pics in the post itself, but I guess you gotta give it a try xd.
It feels pretty realistic, mimics what your head movements would be in real life.
Im currently working on a improved version of it, the 3.0 beta, it´s on patreon if you wanna take a look
patreon.com/realityproject

I'm confused about the installation. It's just CM settings right? But it also switches CM to use a custom NeckFX script, but where do we get your script?

Dário Ussumane updated RealityMotion with a new update entry:

Compatibility Fix For Newer CSP Versions

Hey guys,

Just a compatibility fix for the newer CSP versions
There shouldnt be any more bugs

If you like RealityMotion consider taking a look at RealityMotion Beta

- Its an improved version
- Much more natural
- Compatible with all cars and tracks
- Adaptive features
And more !

Available

Here

If you like the work lets drink a coffee...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea