RealityMotion

Misc RealityMotion 2.0 PRO

Login or Register an account to download this content
My mouse has disappeared while using this preset. Can't use my apps easily. There are so many things this preset changes, shouldn't it just be changing the relevant areas such as NeckFX?

Last edited:
interesting... i dont think any options does that, try to close cm and opening it again, if it persists join the RealityProject Discord for more help
I think it's because some of the settings were for things like HDR which my monitor doesn't support. I just copied the Neck FX settings and a few others over and it seems to be fine now. Thanks!

I think it's because some of the settings were for things like HDR which my monitor doesn't support. I just copied the Neck FX settings and a few others over and it seems to be fine now. Thanks!

its now fixed, thx for the feedback, was sharing the wrong setting hahah

What do you mean by dragging? Installation process is in the end of the post
So probably is my fault, I don't understand what you mean by "apply" and save. In the link there is an .ini file with all the configurations. What am I supposed to do with it? I have to mention that I'm using linux and that content manager is running in safe mode. (But everything is working perfectly so far with a really goof frame rate due to Vulkan libraries conversion). Thank you in advance for you time and your patience.

So probably is my fault, I don't understand what you mean by "apply" and save. In the link there is an .ini file with all the configurations. What am I supposed to do with it? I have to mention that I'm using linux and that content manager is running in safe mode. (But everything is working perfectly so far with a really goof frame rate due to Vulkan libraries conversion). Thank you in advance for you time and your patience.
i know nothing about assetto running on linux, but when you click the link it is supposed to open a window in cm that says something like apply this settings, and then you click on apply and save, but hit me up on discord, its easier to help you

Dário Ussumane updated RealityMotion with a new update entry:

Big News for Gamepad and VR Users !!!

Hello guys,
This update is aimed mainly for the gamepad and vr users.
Minor optimizations have been done to the normal variant, but RealityMotion is now available for gamepad and vr.
In order for me to test the vr version i have to do some things in my end because i dont have vr, so i appreciate all the feedback, specially from the vr users.
Thanks and enjoy
Dont forget to enter the RealityProject Discord !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea