Realistic look for Imola Texture Update

Tracks Realistic look for Imola Texture Update v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Realistic look for Imola Texture Update - Natural look texture update

Hi Guys

Here's a small update for Imola, natural looking colors, textures are all upscaled for better quality.

Update details v1.0:

- All tress reworked, upscaled and hue change
- All landscape textures reworked, upscaled and hue change
- Buildings upscaled and curves added
- Grass textures reworked and upscaled

This is a small update but really makes a difference and works with standard Imola track and other updates.

Installation:

- [COLOR=rgb(97, 189...[/B]

Read more about this resource...

Was it supposed to replace the default files?It didnt install as a skin.It looks great but I think it over wrote the regular files.I am still new to AC but dosnt that mean if I do a file integrity check,the new files will be replaced again?

Was it supposed to replace the default files?It didnt install as a skin.It looks great but I think it over wrote the regular files.I am still new to AC but dosnt that mean if I do a file integrity check,the new files will be replaced again?
Hi there

It definitely will not overwrite the original files.

Original files are packed in their own files and one can do integrity check with out any problems

Sorry,no go.Dragging into CM says it found nothing.Dragging unzipped contents directly into the skins folder makes a folder called default with dds files in it but still CM dosnt see a skin for Imola.

ClimaxF1 updated Realistic look for Imola Texture Update with a new update entry:

CF1_Imola_Pyyer_ext_2023 & default texture update added

Hi Guys

Have created two separate CM skin folders to choose from..

There's two skin versions available, CF1_Imola_default and CF1_Imola_Pyyer_ext_2023

CF1_Imola_default
only works with the default track and CF1_Imola_Pyyer_ext_2023 only works with Pyyer's 2023 ext.

Make sure that you have the correct skins selected for each track in Content Manager.

Update details v2.0:

- All trees reworked again, upscaled and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry, I am new to add skins, do I just add files to default skin folder. If yes, there are 14 duplicate files, should I just override these, I chose not to!!!

ClimaxF1 updated Realistic look for Imola Texture Update with a new update entry:

Tweaked tree textures a bit

Hi Guys

My apologies for quick re-upload, had to correct file structure, forgot to add cm_skins folder.

Have created two separate CM skin folders to choose from.

There's two skin versions available, CF1_Imola_default and CF1_Imola_Pyyer_ext_2023

CF1_Imola_default
only works with the default track and CF1_Imola_Pyyer_ext_2023 only works with Pyyer's 2023 ext.

Make sure that you have the correct skins selected for each track in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%