Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 3 with a new update entry:

Classic Car mod and Performances of the Canadian GP

• Implementation of the F2004 + MP4-20 Complete Overhaul Mod, which introduces the 2005 McLaren MP4-20 to the game and enhances the F2004.
  • Updated the Tyre Allocation Mod according the tyre nominations from Pirelli until the 2018 Hungarian GP
  • Updated the Car Performances according the 2018 Canadian GP

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have some questions about this mod. Things there aren't very clear on description, at least for me.

1. Is there livery update on this mod?
2. I need to copy/paste every race? Even on GP Mode? Or only on Career?

Thanks for your support.

I have some questions about this mod. Things there aren't very clear on description, at least for me.

1. Is there livery update on this mod?
2. I need to copy/paste every race? Even on GP Mode? Or only on Career?

Thanks for your support.
1. All liveries are updated with the 2018 skins from several mod editors, but they are VRAM heavy as we dont have the real Dev tools
2. You install the main mod once (required)
and (optional) install the tyre mod again and again if the allocation crosses (the "x" mark) in the All. Advisor Picture change from one type to another.

is it possible to increase the difficulty? Really amazing mod. But I can win at 110% in almost any car. Feels like the AI doesn't know, that the cars are capable of more... Which I guess they actually don't know :)

I'm sorry, but I think that Stroll and Sirotkin have been replaced. Racing suits are different, and their abilities are also different. I would like to request improvement.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.