Resource icon

Misc Real Tire Lighting!!! 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

Real Tire Lighting!!! - Real Tire Lighting!!!

2012/2013
Real Tire Lighting MOD
install the materials file into each car folder!!!

Hi Guy,s uploaded this for you to enjoy as got persuaded to
did make it for F1 2013 As I noticed on the new replays that they had released that the Tires are just the same Drab & Dreary
So please do not steal the file once it his released as I will be uploading it anyway so Enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

Great work!

Although, it looks just a tad too shiny. if you can make it a little less shiny, then it's spot on!

Nice job ....... the only problem is that you filed it under Apparel :)

Apparel is things like Helmets, Gloves, and clothing
Skins are for car paint jobs

This mod should really be under Miscellaneous (Misc)

I can't move it as I don't have any control of the website filing system, but I'll see if someone else can move it.

Please, no jokes mentioning that actually you 'wear' your tyres ;) :D

Look at onboard videos of various drivers, and these aren't too far off at all.

Just about the right amount of shine I'd say, maybe a touch lower, but overall very nice job.

Unlike the burn your retinas shine you get from some people wheels included in their mods.

Reactions: CC
Hm, nice work. For people with custom liveries which come with a custom materials.xml it's not the best advice to replace the materials.xml :D
All you have to do is Copy and Paste the Tire , And tread settings into which ever materials you already have ,This comments is that pointless ,I do not know why I bothered replying come to think about it,:confused:

Nice job ....... the only problem is that you filed it under Apparel :)

Apparel is things like Helmets, Gloves, and clothing
Skins are for car paint jobs

This mod should really be under Miscellaneous (Misc)

I can't move it as I don't have any control of the website filing system, but I'll see if someone else can move it.

Please, no jokes mentioning that actually you 'wear' your tyres ;) :D
Thanks I know for nest time , I only upload it now because people seemed interested in the mod, I have had these settings for about 3 weeks was going to wait till 2013 was released,:thumbsup:

Good job, but personally, real tyre doesnt look shiny, i race myself with kart and look more mat than shiny after use
Like I said in the description on the Video , I had a lot better settings that looked even more realistic, But when I checked other game modes I realized that in the wet the tires looked dreadful so I changed most of the settings as to please more people on different game modes,
Because I love racing in the wet and can get top 1/2/3/ Times on every track.;)

Could you upload the 2 versions you have? The more realistic version, optimized for dry and this one which you optimized for wet and dry. Would be great if we had the option to choose. I usually drive in the dry.

All you have to do is Copy and Paste the Tire , And tread settings into which ever materials you already have ,This comments is that pointless ,I do not know why I bothered replying come to think about it,:confused:
I'm sorry I said something obvious - for modders - which common people have no idea about and would just replace one with the other and wonder why they messed up.
I'll stop writing stuff in your mods that could help the nonmodding-just-use-stuff-community. Let it rain helpless questions from helpless gamers next time, I'm really sorry.

Could you upload the 2 versions you have? The more realistic version, optimized for dry and this one which you optimized for wet and dry. Would be great if we had the option to choose. I usually drive in the dry.
If you Change these 2 Settings Only, You will be able to make it how you want,
<tread>
<param specularHighlightPower="12.55" />
<param specularHighlightStrength="1.16" />
This is just the original settings from mc2_ Change the Power settings it actually diffuses the brightness , so low Power with High Strength makes the Tire look really Sharp and Clear like 10/10
But high Power and Low strength produce the best results ,
High power you can change from 10/110 But you need to adjust the strength like a Light bulb low Strength around 1/2 Produces nice Results with Power Between 60/100 ,
Just Change around the settings that pleases you the Most I personally like these settings , But there is loads of different settings to get different Results,
Hope this helps you Guy,s out on the settings,:thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies