1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real time telemetry

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mark Guy, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Hi.
    I have DL the program for this telemetry, but don't have a clue on how to get it to work. Can anybody help me :(
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

You should just run it Mark. Then when you start GTRe/STCC it will detect it and start working in the game
  3. Thanks Tim, I will give it a try. Do I need 2 screens to use it??
  4. really, yeah - cause it's most useful when it's there to glance at... but it's not required... you could alt+tab out to look at it - or run evo windowed....

apparently work is in progress on a networked version... so you could evetually run on a separate pc, if you have one, and no dual monitor setup....
  5. Network version will be awsome. I will bring a screen home from work tomorrow and set it up. :)

EDIT: I ran Real Time Telemetry and launched STCC, but I don't get any data coming up in RTT..??? Do I not need to change anything. I have version 1.0
  6. I don't know if I've missed this info somewhere, but should the tyre wear be different to the wear shown in-game? i.e. in-game it shows 96% (4% wear) but in the app it shows 8% (approx). Is the app going down to 50% rather than 100%?

Just realised this isn't the main RTT thread I though it was - oh well :D

Mark - you need version 1.3 in this thread:
  7. Thanks Matt, i can't answer your question but I would like to know the answer though.