1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Real time telemetry

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mark Guy, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Hi.
    I have DL the program for this telemetry, but don't have a clue on how to get it to work. Can anybody help me :(

2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

You should just run it Mark. Then when you start GTRe/STCC it will detect it and start working in the game

3. Thanks Tim, I will give it a try. Do I need 2 screens to use it??

4. really, yeah - cause it's most useful when it's there to glance at... but it's not required... you could alt+tab out to look at it - or run evo windowed....

apparently work is in progress on a networked version... so you could evetually run on a separate pc, if you have one, and no dual monitor setup....

5. Network version will be awsome. I will bring a screen home from work tomorrow and set it up. :)

EDIT: I ran Real Time Telemetry and launched STCC, but I don't get any data coming up in RTT..??? Do I not need to change anything. I have version 1.0

6. I don't know if I've missed this info somewhere, but should the tyre wear be different to the wear shown in-game? i.e. in-game it shows 96% (4% wear) but in the app it shows 8% (approx). Is the app going down to 50% rather than 100%?

Just realised this isn't the main RTT thread I though it was - oh well :D

Mark - you need version 1.3 in this thread:
    http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-mods/7706-real-time-telemetry.html

7. Thanks Matt, i can't answer your question but I would like to know the answer though.
    LOL..