1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Real Menu Photos - motogp 14 - MOD 1.5.3

Added new amazing trueHD photos in menu: track preview, loading screens and more..

1. Giovaneveterano submitted a new resource:

Real Photos in Menu - Added new amazing real photos in menu: track preview, real events and more..

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Giovaneveterano updated Real Photos in Menu - MotoGP 14 - Mod with a new update entry:

Real Photos in Menu V1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Giovaneveterano updated Real Photos in Menu - MotoGP 14 - Mod with a new update entry:

Real Photos in Menu v1.2

4. Giovaneveterano updated Real Photos in Menu - MotoGP 14 - Mod with a new update entry:

Real Photos in Menu - Ultimate Version

• Like Like x 1
  5. I can't exract the Final 1.3 version. Both the 7z and the WinRar send me an error message. I succesfull extract the 1.0, the 1.1, and the 1.2, but the last, I can't. I try to re download it, but it isn't work! Anybody has the same problem? :S

6. I downloaded it, there are no problem with the archive. What's the error saying? :(

7. I have an older version from WinRAR at my computer, and it wouldn't like to extract it, but I download a newer version and it's work! :) Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm glad you can try my mod :)
    Have a good day :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I can play online with this mod?

10. YES: This mod is full compatible with online functions
    It's written everywhere ;)

11. Oh right, I see it only now :D

12. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Can you make new pictures for the Multimedia screen in your motorhome? I suggest to use classic photos, like from 2000 to 2011.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. No, I won't change these photos, are good enough :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hello Giovaneveterano, I just wanna ask..
    Can I use some of these contents for my graphics mod that I'm currently making? I'll credit you, of course..

15. Sure

16. Thanks..

17. rkh

rkh

beautiful!! As usual!! Thx!

• Love Love x 1
  18. Thank you very much , for this beauty and quality pics , I really like it a lot :thumbsup: