1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Real LCD Display Font & LCD Flag Removal New FINAL Version 1.0

'Real' Look LCD Display & LCD Flag Removal

1. mmpaw37 submitted a new resource:

Real LCD Display Font & LCD Flag Removal By MMPAW39 - 'Real' Look LCD Display & LCD Flag Removal

Read more about this resource...
  2. Some images:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. mmpaw37 thanks for great mod and removing annoying lcd flag displays, do you know how to also remove the big race start lights from this file please? I want to use this mod but I also have 'f.bausi's' no start light mod that this file overwrites. I have Ryder PSSG editor just need some direction, your help would be hugely appreciated.
  4. I'll upload the update tomorrow, on the mobile laptop at the minute! ;)

If I can get home soon enough, i'll do it tonight, doesn't take long.
  5. Your request has been granted with my own updated version with smaller gear number, as used by the 'real' top teams!.

Both files have been tested and work as described.

Enjoy! ;)
  6. To be quite honest, i'm not really sure what's going on as I had the start lights removed from these mods before, and yet you say that they are there...strange...?

Anyway, I can assure you they both work as described as I have just tested them both just about 5mins ago.
  7. I didn't say they were there, I had assumed they were there as your mod description doesn't explain the lights were already removed. So I will download this mod right away and try it out :)
  8. Oh ok, no problem. Yeah see which one you like, I prefer the smaller font version as most the top teams now have the smaller gear font in real life.

Cheers! ;)