RDSTL S1 - Super Touring League (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 July 2009

Deadline closes in. Sign up now!
We're just over two weeks away from the entry deadline of season 1. If you're not in already, find or create a team and sign up!

Deliver your car liveries
17 Teams have already entered the competition, very few have sent in their liveries yet. All team owners are requested not to enter their skins in the very last minute. The sooner the skins are provided by the team owners, the sooner the staff can release the skinpack.

Deadline reminder

For team to enter the league: 15th of August
For team to provide the skins: 15th of August

Team*: The Roswell Rockets
Team Owner*: Rhys Gardiner
Car Type*: Chevrolet Lacetti X
Driver 1*: Rhys Gardiner
Driver 2*: Bob Luneski
Reserve 1 (if any): Michael Carver
Reserve 2 (if any): TBA
Experience: Both Rhys and Bob are experienced simracers. Gardiner has been racing at RD since July 2008, and Luneski has been racing here since December 2008. Gardiner competed in the 08/09 season of the RaceDepartment Nations Grand Prix League, and Luneski raced in Season 1 of the Americas F3000 Grand Prix Championship. Both are regular participants in club events.Our reserve driver, Michael Carver, has come out of a long simracing retirement, but is steadily learning the ropes again, and is quite capable.

TheBlackRebels SEATs

Attachments

• tbr.jpg
    tbr.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 211
  • tbr2.jpg
    tbr2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 212
  • Andrew Evans

Team: Fergo's Hat
Team Owner: Andrew Evans
Car Type: Chevrolet Lacetti X
Driver 1: Andrew Evans
Driver 2: David Buxton

Team looking for driver!
Team
: Longshot Racing
Team Owner: Glenn Petersen
Car Type: Chevy X
Rounds: all
Spots: 1 reserve left
Comment: I'm new to simracing and have a lot to learn. I have learned that RD is the place to be for quality drivers and races. I'd be happy to have anyone join Longshot Racing and learn with me.

Still looking for another driver. My #2 driver can't make first race. My reserve may not make the first two races. Is there someone still looking to join? You would become first reserve upon joining (and be in first race!)

The RPM #1 skins are nearly finished as well. The pictures below are from a little test at the Nürburgring.

Credits to Jarrod Crossley!

Attachments

• BMW 320w1 S1 01.jpg
    BMW 320w1 S1 01.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 206
  • BMW 320w1 S1 03.jpg
    BMW 320w1 S1 03.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 196
  • BMW 320w1 S1 05.jpg
    BMW 320w1 S1 05.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 214
  • BMW 320w1 S1 07.jpg
    BMW 320w1 S1 07.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 202
"Relative" in the since that he has come out of a looong retirement (previous experience Grand Prix Legends and older simracing).:glasses-cool:

LOL. Edited to reflect that. :thanks: :D

Also, a note to the directors: The Roswell Rockets may or may not have a driver change in the very near future. I promise to update if it comes to pass.
Ok, but please no chit chat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 140 67.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 92 44.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 38 18.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 58 27.8%
Back