1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDHPC - Absence thread

Discussion in 'RD Historic Porsche Cup' started by Yves Larose, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Historic Porsche cup promotional copy.png

When you sign up, you are agreeing to be present during all races of the season unless you provide an absence report with a valid excuse to the staff. Absences need to be reported at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may lead to point penalties or exclusion from future leagues. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action without giving any notice, the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status at Race Department.

Please use this template when reporting an absence, and tag @Yves Larose or @Jarek Kostowski
    • Name:
    • Round number:
    • Reason

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

@Yves Larose @Jarek Kostowski sorry, but at finished, I won't be able to drive this liga, because I don't have time to practice, and the worst is that for three weekends I have to visit my family on sunday.

Damn, I so sorry

• Love Love x 2
  3. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Ross McGregor
    Pre-season test event at Aragon
    Clashing committments

4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

• Name: Rui F. Martins
    • Round number: 1 & 2
    • Reason: Won't be at home at the time of the races

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

@Rui F. Martins

just so i understand what your saying, you won't take part of round 1 (February 1st) and Round 2 (February 8th) or is it the pre-season race (January 25th) and Round 1 (February 1st) ?

6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

it's the rounds of February 1st and 8th, the test event i will be able to attend, the others will be impossibnle since i will be away during that time :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Tim Ling
    Pre-season event
    Sickness in family

8. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    i canny increase the speed captain.. Premium Member

@Yves Larose @Jarek Kostowski.sorry guys cant make the 25th,something wrong with game..i dont no so hopefully will be able to start season..

9. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

I'd try to help you if you could be more specific, send me a pm and we'll fix whatever problem you got there ;).

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Tim Ling
    Round 1
    Clashing appointment

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Yves Larose
    Round 1
    there is a pretty big chance i won,t make round 1 and there is a;so a pretty big chance i won't be able to take part in the league as my wheel died on me.

12. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom

no way yves..that sucks..can you fix it any how???

13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

took it apart and tried to fix but still not working properly so i'm guessing its a terminal problem.

14. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom

hope you can come up with summat fast m8...we need u there on sun pal..

15. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. @Yves Larose
    Jernej Simončič
    Round 1
    I have some commitments tomorrow and it looks like I might not be able to return home early enough. Maybe I can join for Q2 and R2 with greater probability.

17. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

• Name: Ross McGregor
    • Round number: 1
    • Reason I might not be home in time to make the races tonight. I'm hoping to make it though, and will try and do a few laps' preparation today.

• Ondřej Kapal
    • First round, race one
    • Due to some software problems I had to make fresh install of the Historic mod, failing to download the maps in time. I know now that I wont make the first race because of that, but thanks to Yves I will be able to take a part in the second one. Sorry for this last moment report, the problem didn't occur in advance when I tested everything and today I didn't have much time

18. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom

@Yves Larose,maybe out for sunday race m8,my graphix card has gone up in smoke literally,trying a few laps tonight and puff.its under warranty so im hoping i can sort it but thought i would just cover myself incase...ohhh and dont get too cocky with the new wheel lol..enjoy my friend..:)

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

@Allan Ramsbottom

can you confirm to me Saturday if your gonna make it or not ?
    about the the wheel still have to receive it ;)