1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDHCS - Media Thread

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Predrag Drobac, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Yesterday was the day of trailer making, literally.
    I hope that 8 hours of capturing, editing and experimenting with various clip was productive. :)
    Clips in this trailer would be better if I had more time for capturing, though I think it's decent this way also.

Relax, take a deep breath, tune the volume up and enjoy. :musical-note:

Watch in HD if you can.

P.S. Carlos, move this thread where it belongs (sticky). :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. impressive promo predrag. thumbs up. thank you.
  3. Had to watch it twice :), very nice vid Predrag. Maybe not effective but very productive :redface:, but i know how much work can be make only seconds of a vid. It should be on the frontpage!
  4. Thanks guys. :)

@ Andreas
    Hm, it's not effective because it's slow, not agressive and dynamic like most of promo vids, but soundtrack gets me every time. :)

Btw I noticed that Cobra shows just once, except a front wheel shot, bummer. :(
    And yes, this vid should be on a frontpage to promote this awesome league, not my work. :)
  5. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

You know anyone can post these things up as articles on the front page, yes?

You don't need to be staff or anything
  6. Lol, I didn't had a clue. :D
  7. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Thanks Predrag,very nice promo
  8. Predrag, top work man & as you said very moving sound track, shame it's not just a little longer but as I know these things take lots of time to construct so 8 hours work came down to a brilliant video.
  9. Thanks mate!
    Shots and music came straight from my heart.:redface:
  10. Excellent video, Predrag! I've already reviewed it several times. Music is excellent and perfectly matched the tense atmosphere in the last frames, when Jaguar is trying to outrun Daytona. I dream to do something like that. I will learn, as I have not experienced video editing programs. Thanks mate!

11. Race lap arround Hockenheim. Just searching for reasons to try out my new Sony Vegas. ;)
  12. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Nice one - I still maintain that GTL does that early evening golden glow better than anything else out there :good:
  13. Yeah indeed Ryan and i where talking about that last night.That it looked so good at Monza when you came out of the Lesmo's. :)
  14. very nice - does sound good too!
  15. Originally posted by Stuart Thomson
    ... I agree! Infact, when watching this video, I thought: wow, what is it that creates such an awsome atmosphere!!??.

Thanks Stu, now I can name it :)

... and the yellow paint job of the shelby adds to the overall effect
  16. So here it is after many hours of work I have it all done.

You can download it here RD LINK
  17. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Great piece of work Wayne,thanks m8
  18. thx for the work Wayne!!!
  19. Thanks guys :)

be cool for stu to post it on the RD news page for the rest of the members that see the videos that Jani and Ryan make can see who is who :)
  20. Real nice Wayne. :)