RDCCC S1 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
758202Camaro_Iroc_Z_challenge_flyer.jpg

Open to all RD trial and premium members​

Class: STCC Camaro Cup​

Number of races: 4​

Schedule

1. Mid-Ohio none chicane - Monday March 2nd 2009 - 45 minutes
2. Road America - Monday March 16th 2009 - 45 minutes
3. Watkins Glenn Nascar layout - Monday March 30th 2009 - 45 minutes
4. Mosport 77 - Monday April 13th 2009 - 45 minutes​

Format

Practice @ 20:00 GMT - 1 hour
Qualifiers @ 21:00 GMT - 15 minutes Superpole
Warmup @ 21:15 GMT - 10 minutes
Race @ 21:25 GMT - 45 minutes

Points Distribution

Race points are awarded when a driver completed: >= 75% of the total time of the race.​

Qualifying points

• P1: 1
Race points
  • P1: 20
  • P2: 17
  • P3: 15
  • P4: 13
  • P5: 11
  • P6: 10
  • P7: 9
  • P8: 8
  • P9: 7
  • P10: 6
  • P11: 5
  • P12: 4
  • P13: 3
  • P14: 2
  • P15: 1
Fastest Laptime: 1​

Weather

Dry condition

Rolling Start (manual)

Single driver Challenge

Costum skin allowed ( see details in the skin thread )

No weight penalities

Mandatory pitstop

Gary the number goes on the car, you can place it where ever you want it just have to be visible, that goes the same with your name, as for the windows i made a template for them aswell that you can download here, you can put the banner the color you want and put anything you want on them just don't remove the RD banner.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=611

Are there custom windows to use for this?,and do i just paint my car number on both doors myself?,my skin very soon ready when i know what to do about these 2 things :good:.

Yikes,i just noticed the deadline is the 12th......im struggling a little bit,i got a skin done but in game the logos and stuff on the car dont look right,..like kind of squashed and tall looking,is this anything to do with the resizing issue Lee was talking about further up there?,anyway ive made a new different one now and its still in .pds format,i will go just now and see it will look better ingame,then i just need to work out how to do number plates and windows....*groan*.

Yikes,i just noticed the deadline is the 12th......

I thought the deadline for skins was 21st Feb...

Can someone please confirm? I have still to finish the one I'm making for Matthew Parr...

im struggling a little bit,i got a skin done but in game the logos and stuff on the car dont look right,..like kind of squashed and tall looking

I think this is just down to how the skin is stretched and warps as it's wrapped around the 3D model. I've been moving the logos around on the one I'm doing to areas where the stretching is not so noticeable. It's trial and error, really.

the deadline is the 21TH

I thought the deadline for skins was 21st Feb...

Can someone please confirm? I have still to finish the one I'm making for Matthew Parr...

I think this is just down to how the skin is stretched and warps as it's wrapped around the 3D model. I've been moving the logos around on the one I'm doing to areas where the stretching is not so noticeable. It's trial and error, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes