RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have qualified in the top 6, as per my sponsor, do I get the money now, or after the race. If now, can I buy a variation on Race -10 for 300$, leaving me with 100$ still?

Like i've said before, no purchase can be made after qualifying, so only between race and pratice session. Dont worry, you got your money ;) the driver list will be updated with the result and cash earn in the race.

So i will take a smoke, after that post race result and hot lap.

During this time, i want some comment for the first weekend race. What is good and what is bad... and try to be better next race ^^

If we could see the lap chart, fastest lap times and a detailed standings at the end of every race, that would be great.

Also, watching a whole race is not so possible for me, but we can fast-forward by ourselves in the video so that's great.

I would like to thank you Steven, as it must not be easy to record a video that length and upload on Youtube. :)

RACE RESULT JACAREPAGUA BRASIL ROUND 1
The race was amazing, lot of thing happen, Keranen wasn't able to put is car on the performance of Lotus, Prost and Laad. He made two run out of track before get a car failure, seem he doesnt get a race day like he got in qualification. Talk about Jednak who made a big crash earlier, we hope he doesnt get injured on the one and everyone are happy when one of his tyre doesnt hit the Alboreto car. Surely we avoid a tragic end. The Lotus team made a perfect race, both are first and second, they had a real good race pace and made some overtake spectacular. Prost miss the podium because his car look no more faster at the end and Levret and Laad had the oportunities to pass him. Let see the Interview.

Hi Omer,
1- Congrate for your win, how do you feel to finish first on this track?
A: That is amazing to begin the season with a victory. Especially it's valuable under such hard conditions like this. I would like to thank our team for this fantastic car.

2- You look faster this day, what happen to be so good when you got only the 6th place yesterdays?
A: Yesterday i could not maintain a wholly clean lap for my laptime. Either made mistakes or got into traffic. But i made yesterday's poor performance up with a great start.

3- Your teamate finish behind you, will you celebrate the Lotus perfect race this evening with him ?
A: Of course we will celebrate together this glorious double finish. There is a nice co-operation between us. But we must not get ahead of ourselves with extensive celebrations. This is just the beginning, and we must keep working hard.

Now lets talk with Sebastien,

Hi Seb,
1- You got a really good race you and your teamate Omer, what you did on the car when both got 6th and 8th place on the grid yesterday?
A: Our cars are more race cars than qualif cars. The objective was to try to make the best possible qualification, knowing the gap we can have between us and the other team. After that, the team work very hard before this season to make a great car for the race. We can see that all the job done during the winter paid.

2- What is your prediction for Lotus team for next race on Imola?
A: We will try to secure good qualification. This will be the key for this race associated to a good GP strategy

Its now the turn of Laad,

Hi Jimmy
1-You finish at the 3rd position, your week end was mostly perfect, you attribute this place on what?
A: Luck, judgement and a great car.

2- Have you get affraid to dont be on podium at the end, you overtake Alain Prost like 1 or 2 laps before the end?
A- Yes

Now we will got some comment of Sasha Jednak after his crash

Hi Sasha,
1-How do you feel? After you big crash you got earlier, i was sure you got serious injuries?
A: It sure looked awful when I saw replay. I still can't believe I got only weak neck pain after that. But bigger problem is, we didn't use our good pace today and took some points.

2- Are we aspect to see you on Imola track for the next race?
A: There is no hard injuries and I expect to be ready for next race-weekend.

Finally Keranen:

Hi Aidan,
1- What happen on the race, your pace look slower than the other?
A: We've definitely found something in quali, a limitless bit of speed, but the race we are a bit more average. And I guess that's where we came today.

2- You made two run out of track, your car seem not the same than yesterdays, or you got too much pression to win the race ?
A: Bit of a shame today, we were pushing well but a few mistakes and then the turds hit the fan I guess...

Lets see the final result
Brasilrace.jpg

Best Laps:
Brasilhotlap.jpg

See you for the next round on Imola track :)

Last edited:
Can I have a race skill +50 upgrade for the next race. This leaves me with 150$ after the upgrade.

The bit in brackets wasn't supposed to go in the interview. I am not sure what you meant in the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes