1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD Servers RACE 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Henrico Machado, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,
    I,m a new in town so, how can I race in RD servers?
    What steps to be part of this ?

Sry for my english

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Hello @Henrico Machado
    Sorry i did not see you post sooner,
    Well if you want race 07 you need to look in here CLICK ME
    in there you will find lots of racing with great content,
    @Dennis Phelan and @Justin Swan are the guys in charge and do a great job with the events they put on. They will make you feel right at home just ask if you need anything in there im sure they can help ,

dont worry about the English it looks ok to me :)
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

@Henrico Machado , currently the Race 07 Club is not using the DTM mod but we are providing races six days of the week with the WTCC cars as our star category. WTCC is raced three days a week, Fridays are always the BMW Mini Coopers and the other two days are rotated using a number of other classes. Enjoy the DTM's but I hope you find the time and desire to race in other classes with us online!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. thanx a lot Mate!!
  5. Hi Den, thanx 4 att.
    So, from now can i race in WTCC server ? wil be a pleasure!
  6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

The WTCC and mini's are great classes to race and usually we have a healthy amount of cars on the grid. If you like the DTM series you might like the GT classes that we run sometimes too :)
  7. Hi Justin!
    DTM is a amazing class. I love this cars. DTM Server is on ? Where can I download the MOD ?
    So, today i'll join some races . Thanx a lot guys!!!
  8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

No DTM mods in use at the moment Henrico, Why not try out some the GT class races in the future?