RD Rally Club - Rear Wheel Drive Challenge - H3 RWD @ Rally Chile - 4th to 9th Apr 2024

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
gZNMFCa.jpeg
As we have done every rally in the game now (except one, that will come in 2 weeks for logical reasons). It is time to go to where we started. Rally Chile. This rally has hard, technical stages, and this time we will use RWD cars. The rally might become more of a challenge than Safari Rally Kenya! We will visit all the stage configurations we didn't in our first trip to Chile - unless I have messed something up. Which may happen from time to time! Also, for once. I will end the rally on the shortest, not the longest stage. Being kind!

Session Open: 4th of April 00:30GMT to 9th of April 00:30GMT
Cars: H3 RWD
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service
SS1:
Rio Claro - Dawn - Clear - 8.2km
SS2: El Ponen - Sunrise - Clear - 10.1km
Service - 45 Min
SS3
: Maria Las Cruces - Morning - Clear - 16.7km
SS4: Hualqui - Afternoon - Clear - 8.1km
Service - 45 Min
SS5:
Las Pataguas - Sunset - Clear - 16.9km
SS6: Pulperia - Dusk - Clear - 34.8km
Service - 45 Min
SS7:
Yumbel - Night - Clear - 7.8km

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :D

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

well, it reported all the results in the back, so one could just not access them outside the game. Putting the monster stage and another 16k stage together was a mean little idea, my brakes were gone after half the monster stage, crazy feeling when you hit the pedal and just very very little happens. My Stratos looked a bit roughed up after that, but my mechanics did a great job ina little over 40 mins for the final push:

stratos01.jpg

stratos02.jpg

Last edited:
well, it reported all the results in the back, so one could just not access them outside the game.

That's useful to know :D

Putting the monster stage and another 16k stage together was a mean little idea, my brakes were gone after half the monster stage, crazy feeling when you hit the pedal and just very very little happens. My Stratos looked a bit roughed up after that, but my mechanics did a great job ina little over 40 mins for the final push:

I even put a short stage as the last one, I was being kind this time :p Haha, I did mean it when I named it: Rear Wheel Drive challenge :cool:
I guess the mechanics have earned themselves a hotdog or a burger now!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.