RD Rally Club - Crazy Classic Safari - Gr.B @ Rally Kenya - 6th to 10th December 2023

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
NG1I6my.jpg

Yet again a screenshot stolen from @Oscar Hardwick as he keeps sharing them on Steam!
From one kind of old cars, to a different kind. Gr.B monsters, and while we will not be doing the classic Safari stages, where one stage was the length of a current rally... It will be a bit different. Challenging, and hopefully really fun. First loop will be some short sprint stages. It starts with stage 1 and 2 being done in one direction. Then, stage 3 is the same as stage 2, just the other direction, and stage 4 is stage 1 in opposite direction.
Stage 5 will be the whole of the stage in the first loop, run once.
Then we will go back and forth on the longest stage of the rally. But with no service in between, it will be a challenge!

Session Open: 6th of December 00:00 GMT to 10th of December 23:59GMT
Cars: Gr.B 4WD
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service *Pinky Pro Tip: Do 1 Shakedown run to get 1 extra set of tyres!*
SS1:
Wileli - Morning - Dry - 4.9km
SS2: Marula - Morning - Dry - 5.5km
SS3: Moi North - Morning- Dry - 5.5km
SS4: Kingono - Morning - Dry - 4.4km
Service - 45 Min
SS5:
Malewa - Afternoon - Dry - 9.7km
Service - 45 Min
SS6:
Mbaruk - Dusk - Dry - 20.2km
SS7: Soysambu - Night - Dry - 20.7km

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :thumbsup:

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

oh man, that was pure awesome. I managed to safely get through all the stages and hence climb up the standings bit by bit until some bad mix of bump and rut and speed threw me against either a tree or a large boulder midway through the first of the long stages. I had packed two spares so figured changing the tire should not be a problem. But somehow I messed up, got the 90s for change and still had the torn tire on. Gladly the Ford survived my limping back to the end of that stage and with a fresh tire finally on, the last stage was such a blast! Big thx to Ole for great event design and applause to all participants. Brilliant stuff! And those stages are just beyond belief!!!

Screenshot 2023-12-08 213746small.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea