1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD Nationwide NTM Fun Practice Server up now at Charlotte

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Will Marquez, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

Just put up a RD Nationwide Fun Practice server for 4 hours at Charlotte to celebrate the release of the Nationwide car.

Come join in for some fun with fellow RD iRacers :)

Servername: RaceDepartment.com Nationwide Fun Practice

Server password: click here

2. 4 hours of practice with the Nationwide and NTM was a blast! I know it was a bit late for the EU guys when I put up the practice server. Will have to put up another one next time. Thanks to all that showed up!

3. Thanks a zillion Will. First time I've ever been in any class of NASCAR vehicle. I saw this notice late and only had a few minutes to drive before dinner. After 15 minutes I only made it around once without crashing. What a humbling experience. A new level of respect gained for NASCAR drivers.

4. Thanks for hosting that Will, that was a total blast!!! I still cannot believe that you and I ran that for 4 hours... lmao... Once again Will and I finished the session with style. Demolition derby style that is... hahaha

This new tire/tyre model is ROCKIN!!!

5. Damm mist it :facepalm:

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Yea by like 9 hours LOOL.

I enjoyed the session. Even quitted to go to sleep only to return back after 1hr for more as I couldnt sleep hehe.

7. Ok late response,must watch this forum more often :pcbeat:.
    Is there anybody out there how has a setup for charlotte ?

8. We were using the "baseline" and took the right rear camber down to -1.5. That seemed to work very very well for us.

9. Thanks Joe will start tuning tomorrow