RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from the league information thread

Special Dates
  • Sunday 23 December 2012: Sign-up opening
  • Saturday 5 January 2013: Sign-up closure
  • Sunday 6 January 2013: Final entry list announcement
  • Monday 7 January 2013: Custom skin building starts <<---------------------- ;)
  • Wednesday 16 January 2013: Dead-line custom skins
  • Saturday 19 January 2013: Test Race (30 minutes)
  • Saturday 26 January 2013: Official Race (2.4 hours)

I will start working on the template in the coming days, so it can be released. Template will include all mandatory logo's on their designated places. No changes in the logos are to be made, so all should have the same base.

In terms of the mod,
It will be included in the skinpack. So install the skins, and you can drive them at night. For those with balls of steel, there is a test server running at the moment. The race will feature day/night settings. So, although you do not have lights in the car yet, you can see how dark it gets, and how beautifull the ring looks at night/evenings :).

{edit}
One thing i forgot to say. If you are going to join on the test server, please remove the RMCCC skinpack from your machine. The AI can cause issues.
Just so you know :)

minigreenhell3.jpg

An nice place for screenshots, movies and all other media that needs to be shared with others. Feel free to post your creations here.

Dan,

Do you get some sort of notification, or is it just a drop of connection without any warning?
Do you have any issues with the other RD (GSC) servers?
When you load the track, does it go smoothly, or do you get a fault then already?
How long is your replay setting?

This track is huge, and has a large impact on memory. I will make a post with some tips to keep a good connection in the news topic today, or tomorrow. Depends on the time I have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back