RD MINI Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I have a problem to report. I enter the server to a "RDMCS 10.srs" mismatch. This probably has something to do with not seeing my car(or the other Team Margarita car) in the RaceDepartment Mini Challenge subfolder for the Mini's. It IS there in the vehicles folder along with all the others BUT it doesn't show up in the RD list of cars, it only shows in the original "Mini Challenge" list(where it clearly is not). I do not have any other Team Margarita cars loaded.

@Dennis Phelan There must be something wrong on your side, I'm afraid. Both Margarita cars are showing here, and I could enter the server twice with no mismatch. You should not use the original Mini entry in the menu: you should have a RDMC S10 logo on the second page of all your cars and use that one.
AMS 2016-12-05 22-44-56-04.jpgAMS 2016-12-05 22-45-00-83.jpg

I removed my teams folder from the RD group. It doesn't show up anymore in the regular RD listing. I tried to use one of John Souters league cars and got the same srs mismatch. I used Theo's and got booted. What "RDMC S10 logo"? Where was it supposed to go on the skin?

@Davy Vandevenne UHOH, I didn't use the Mod template :sick:

Just wanted to thanks to all the staff that makes this possible and send a message to all the drivers: Toto is watching guys!

Damn you Mini league, thought I'd jump on and do some quick laps in my lunch break, booting up AMS, glitch glitch dead, gtx1070 carcked it :cry:, put back in the old 760 so I will get by until it gets fixed but still :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry, I have a problem to report. I enter the server to a "RDMCS 10.srs" mismatch. This probably has something to do with not seeing my car(or the other Team Margarita car) in the RaceDepartment Mini Challenge subfolder for the Mini's. It IS there in the vehicles folder along with all the others BUT it doesn't show up in the RD list of cars, it only shows in the original "Mini Challenge" list(where it clearly is not). I do not have any other Team Margarita cars loaded.
The mismatch means your season10 skin pack isn't installed correctly. When using the installer the only thing you have to do is pointing to your steam AMS main folder. The program does the job for you putting the files in the right locations. Can't be easier:)
You're also confused with the skin pack from previous season9.

Last edited:
Many Thanks to ALL that were involved to put this Season 10 up and running.

You gave us your TIME , the most thoughtful gift of all. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers
Andrew

The practice server was up but isn't anymore. Practicing and saving setups is tough without the server being up. The cars do not seem to be recognized as a normal Mini, I can't use my saved setup, saved from RD's server for an offline session, Single Race, Test Session or Time trial. I can rewrite the first three lines of the svm file and get to use it and then change back for League practice, can you say, "That's a big pain."?
This is a League right, practice till skin falls off your hands, drive the wife crazy and put your best foot to the floor?

Or am I the only one having this problem , once again?

Dennis

Nope, you are on the right path Dennis! :) Editing the very first line of an svm file is sufficient tho: VehicleClassSetting="Mini" for the regular ones, or VehicleClassSetting="RDMCS10" for the league ones.
But you can also practice with the league cars offline as well: if you select the RDMCS10 entry in the main menu, you can go to the "Test" or "Race" tabs like you do with the regular Minis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back