Not open for further replies.
walkracing-1.jpg

Driver Name #1: Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Driver Name #2: Peter Dyrelund

Team Name: Walk Racing

P.s. > i could not edit in Sign-ups so i posted here
thank you

Toby Davis,
Yes, you can and are allowed to cut in to the right, on to pit straight in qualification. You can also do it on a timed hotlap. Anyone caught doing that, will be heavily punished! Details about pitlane entry, qualification and stuff like that, will follow, and be explained in detail in the drivers breefing on TS.
Umm... Sorry if it's just me, or is this extremely contradictary? Or have I just misunderstood something? :unsure:

It means you can do it (ie. it is physically possible to do so, there's no barrier erected), but you aren't allowed. For example I can stab a man, but I will go to jail for it... Perhaps it could be rephrased so non-native English speakers understand better :)

Yeah, makes sense like that.

Basically, normally a timed lap takes over 10min I reckon in the Minis (Not a bloody idea to be honest, haven't tried :p )

But, if for some reasons you want to abort your lap on the GP section and instead of escaping you take the "shortcut", it will still register a timed lap, this one of around 2min, which is a fair bit quicker than usual :D

Indeed, the interpretation as given is correct. Sorry I was not clear enough. However, it will be addressed in the TS briefing as well.

It is physically possible to cut during the race. The game does not see it as cutting, and will count the lap as a full lap. As you can understand, this is not fair compared to others.
So, while is IS possible to use that shortcut, it is NOT allowed in the race. Only during practice and qualification, it is allowed to use that road.

Sorry I did not answer it sooner, but I have been very busy with the skinpack/mod. Had not seen these postings yet. As a non-native English speaker, it is sometimes hard to write stuff very clear. Sorry for the confusion :)

Deadline for skins is past. I am going to add them all to a skinpack, and include the mod.
Idea is to release it tomorrow.
This automaticaly means that all those who have NOT send in their skin before about 18:00 GMT, will NOT be included in the pack. Their skin will be replaced by a RD Default version.

When there are no windows included in the skin send, I will add the clear windows. Driver side window will be open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%