Team owner forum name*: @David Serra
Preferred class*: Proto
Driver 1*: Antonio Alaminos González @Antonio Alaminos González
Driver 2*: Pedro Peralta @Pedro Peralta
Driver 3: David Serra @David Serra
Driver 4: Mikel artola @mikelartolaf1
Driver 5:
Driver 6:
I shall ensure all drivers are premium members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES
David, you have to make sure that you and all your drivers get Premium membership before your entry is validated.

Anyone looking for a driver to join their team? I prefer the LMP classes, but can be flexible when it comes to it. Im not the fastest of drivers, but I race clean and can be consistent around most circuits - although there are a few that i despise. Nevertheless let me know whether there is a spot on your team. :)

EDIT: Got a drive :)

Last edited:
Is there a link somewhere to all the downloads you need to compete?
All required resources that you do not have already will be downloaded and installed automatically when you log in to the server. The latest version of the custom car / skin pack can also be downloaded from here (or the alt. link - here), but the track shall not be made publicly available so this can only be acquired by logging in to the server. Remember that these components are intended for RDLMS league (and personal) use only - please do not share the server password or the files with other persons.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you can also download the safety car from here.

Teamname: JIM Racing Team
Team owner*: Ruben Clavero
Team owner forum name*: @OPradosLoL
Preferred class*: P #26
Driver 1*: Ruben Clavero, @OPradosLoL
Driver 2*: Antonio J. Vicens, @Jintonix
Driver 3: Fermin Primitivo, @FerPri
Driver 4:
Driver 5:
Driver 6:
I shall ensure all drivers are premium members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES

Last edited:
Would like to race in this series. If anyone has a spare seat they need filling I'm happy to drive any class although I would prefer LMP. I am clean, safe and consistent and have been league racing for the last 2 years.

Will be sorting out a RD Premium soon

One thing to mention.

I am driving now on imola with rain.
Totally no grip with the highest wings and wet tires.
Undriveable and not realistic.
Yes seems like the Weather plug-in activated itself. It's pouring rain.
However it was reasonable drive able with the Porsche GTE, very slippery indeed, but do able considering the amount of water that was on the track.

The corvette must have a bug. It has zero grip and nearly killing myself managed 2.05.3
Ok, this should definitely be looked into then. Maybe have rain for the first 30 minutes of the practice session and then let it dry up so people can get used to it and also see if there are some strange things.
It could be very likely to rain on the 4th of March in Imola.

probability_of_precipitation_at_some_point_in_the_day_in_march_percent_pct.png

(Probability of Precipitation at Some Point in the Day in March)

One thing to mention.

I am driving now on imola with rain.
Totally no grip with the highest wings and wet tires.
Undriveable and not realistic.
Yes seems like the Weather plug-in activated itself. It's pouring rain.
However it was reasonable drive able with the Porsche GTE, very slippery indeed, but do able considering the amount of water that was on the track.
The corvette must have a bug. It has zero grip and nearly killing myself managed 2.05.3
Apologies for the issue guys. Seems like there must be a bug somewhere - I'm not sure where the rain is coming from! :O_o: The scripted weather is set to "clear", and the weather plugin is not running (I did start it at one point yesterday, but there does not appear to be a persisted, rogue process still running... not to mention that the current weather at Imola is actually 8 and sunny). :whistling: Something somewhere has gone seriously wrong. I shall restart the server now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If somebody could please confirm whether or not the rain has stopped, after the restart, that would be great.

EDIT: server has been restarted. Hopefully this won't happen again. I think it had something to do with me opening the weather server application yesterday, and subsequently closing it without restarting the server again afterwards, which in turn messed up the in-game weather. It was also clear at Imola yesterday, so if I had kept the weather server running it should have been fine, but as soon as the rFactor 2 weather system gets into a muddle it just rains, constantly! :cautious: Sorry again folks.

Last edited:
Apologies for the issue guys. Seems like there must be a bug somewhere - I'm not sure where the rain is coming from! :O_o: The scripted weather is set to "clear", and the weather plugin is not running (I did start it at one point yesterday, but there does not appear to be a persisted, rogue process still running... not to mention that the current weather at Imola is actually 8 and sunny). :whistling: Something somewhere has gone seriously wrong. I shall restart the server now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If somebody could please confirm whether or not the rain has stopped, after the restart, that would be great.

EDIT: server has been restarted. Hopefully this won't happen again. I think it had something to do with me opening the weather server application yesterday, and subsequently closing it without restarting the server again afterwards, which in turn messed up the weather. It was also clear at Imola yesterday, but as soon as the rFactor 2 weather system gets into a muddle it just rains, constantly. Sorry again folks.

No problem @Daiman Patel

Also @Mark Greenall, @jego, and all other RDLMS participants: just be aware that the track will probably still be wet, and once dry it will be green again, so don't be surprised if it is slipperier than usual / than it has been. The rubber shall need to be built up again; there's still plenty of time before the race. ;)

Not sure if this is the best thread so apologies if not. Are there any guys out there who fancy joining TXL Racing as an engineer? Someone to join the inbox banter but act as a supporting strategist, be available for some of the races for teamspeak chat-giving info to drivers about live timing and race updates? If so, please inbox me. Only requirementd are be committed passionate fun and all round good bloke/bloke-ette lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes