1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured RD Le Mans Series Racing Club Is Here

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Frank, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

URD flyer.jpg

For many years RaceDepartment has run racing clubs, every day, of every week, to satisfy the racing desires of its ever growing, global community. Nightly races are held for a bit of fun, as well as to help drivers gain confidence, learn and try out new cars and tracks, and even prepare for leagues. And the staff pride themselves on providing enjoyment to the increasing number of sim-racers who enjoy nothing more than getting behind their wheel and burning some virtual rubber.

The rFactor 2 club is now preparing to revive itself and bring you the ultimate in club racing - the RD Le Mans Series Racing Club - with enticing weekly events, at a number of renowned and legendary circuits, to gratify your racing urges. So buck up, and buckle up for what should be an exciting ride!

Featuring the immensely popular URD cars - EGT and PX mods - this new series of club events will bring you two races each week, at a chosen track:
    • Friday night - 1 hour multi-class sprint race
    • Saturday evening - 2 hour multi-class mini-endurance race
    The first event shall take place next week, on Friday (22nd July), with a race at the most famous endurance circuits of them all - Le Mans! The practice session starts at 6pm GMT, and the lights go green at 7pm GMT. To take part in what should be an epic series opener, you can sign up HERE! (If you can't come on the opener, click HERE!)

So, are you ready? Set? OK, let’s go!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium Member

SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050% (1).jpg ok will give it a try

• Like Like x 1
  3. red bullet

red bullet
    Premium Member

Great news!!

4. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

Looks epic man!!! Guessing you need both download packs to take part? I might test out EGT before I buy px, the cars may be beyond my capabilities lol

5. Si

Si
    Premium Member

Really?? good luck with your racing club series! I may be in myself if work allows! I'm a little (A LOT) surprised that you are running these cars tho! (you know why)!

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. SK

SK
    Prince with a thousand enemies. Premium Member

Well its about time. Thought id never see the day URD would show its face on this site.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Frank

Frank

Damn you Evan, I thought Le Mans was the last time I would see your face.

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. SK

SK
    Prince with a thousand enemies. Premium Member

You keep organizing sick events like this... you'll not only be seeing... but hearing... and reading my filthy content

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. Frank

Frank

Go to the tread itself and sign up! Looking forward to race with you!!

10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

This is great news. I race with the URD content on both rf2 and AC. Great pieces of work.

I can't attend Friday events because of work but I'll keep an eye on the Saturday events :thumbsup:

Does anyone on the staff know if AC will be using these mods for club races as well now?

11. Si

Si
    Premium Member

also interested to know!

12. Never noticed that "OMG URD" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. Frank

Frank

For now this is rF2 only, but who knows in the future!

14. NoXiD

NoXiD
    Premium Member

oh yes! Please count me in!!!

15. NoXiD

NoXiD
    Premium Member

Argh^^

i saw it to late.... It is the rF2 version.....

Please revoke

16. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Great news, have been waiting patiently for some RF2 Endurance events :thumbsup:, my problem is though I own the EGT mod but not the PX mod as I would drive the EGT cars anyway, hmmmm you got me all in a muddle now :D I was just going to buy the new Assetto car Red pack, let me ponder......

17. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Edit: not going to participate.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  18. Signed in for the opener, I'll try to be there for the sprint events - I'd need to practice a looooot for two hours of racing.
    Already curious what the next tracks will be, won't be able to attend on 29th because I'll be at my first Formula 1 race ever (and second race of my life, first one was STW Cup at Norisring when I was a baby boy), but after that I should be in =)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

Good news,

Lets see if i can make some time for it.
    Great job.

20. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I noticed too late that the Friday race is in the middle of the work day on Pacific Time. I assumed that being advertised as Pacific Time it was set up for west coast racers. Unfortunately, I work at that time (yes, I work at home, but still).
    Put me down for the Saturday race, even though it looks like there are no GT racers there yet.

FYI, I purchased the PX mod. I am testing it right now. Not bad, but I need to play with the FFB values.