RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lorenzo Bonder - "Signing out of the league prematurely will carry in a long league ban"

Seeing as this is so broad probably not. I'd have the time but I'm not going to be able to say the real world wont step in at least once. Wont run the risk of some kind of ban on my paid account with no wiggle room for real life. Unfortunately with this kind of rule with no reasonable absence thread and allowance for real life and what not.

I.e. there is no absence thread which states "please report absence with a reason at least 24 hours before an event" etc... and no warnings based system for example 2 late absence reports THEN you get your league ban for 12 months or whatever. It's still an issue for me and many others at RD. The club racing remains accessible and fantastic all the time but with issues such as this that can affect your access at RD the leagues lose most of their appeal for those looking to potentially take part.

@Lorenzo Bonder - "Signing out of the league prematurely will carry in a long league ban"

Seeing as this is so broad probably not. I'd have the time but I'm not going to be able to say the real world wont step in at least once. Wont run the risk of some kind of ban on my paid account with no wiggle room for real life. Unfortunately with this kind of rule with no reasonable absence thread and allowance for real life and what not.

I.e. there is no absence thread which states "please report absence with a reason at least 24 hours before an event" etc... and no warnings based system for example 2 late absence reports THEN you get your league ban for 12 months or whatever. It's still an issue for me and many others at RD. The club racing remains accessible and fantastic all the time but with issues such as this that can affect your access at RD the leagues lose most of their appeal for those looking to potentially take part.
I completely understand Oscar, unfortunately I didn't make this rules, it's been here forever for the better or worse. Normally I'm much more lenient towards absences and things, but that's the other side of internet, while I really believe that people can't race because of life things (last minute emergency, work or duty) or technical difficulties (I had someone in RDIWS that had this for the league but I left because I was in close contact with the individual and was aware of the status progression).

It's dampening sure, but it's been an effective (albeit controversial for some, sure) method to ensure maximum participation.

@Lorenzo Bonder You know if it's effective then thats good to hear really. Holds the grid better. But it'd be nice from my perspective (as someone with university, work, a girlfriend and the need to travel home occasionally) if more leniency was granted because otherwise it's just not viable and I don't want to run the risk of a ban now at the cost of not being able to run in a series where I can easily attend every round at some later date.

Driver name: Dennis Lind
Team: Nitor Velox
Car Number: 60
Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

@Sherwin van der Sloot WHERE ARE YOUR TEAM MATES FOR THIS LEAGUE MAAAAAAAAAAN?

They are struggling to find the time for another (full time) league ( due to work, or study), or feel they can't commit to the full season and don't want to "risk" (potentially) losing there Premium.

Trust me I have tried :geek: I will continue to see if I can find interested people, obviously

Driver name: Kevin Morville
Team: Go Race
Car Number: 2

They are struggling to find the time for another (full time) league ( due to work, or study), or feel they can't commit to the full season and don't want to "risk" (potentially) losing there Premium.

Trust me I have tried :geek: I will continue to see if I can find interested people, obviously
They won't lose their Premiums, don't worry. This league ban we talk about doesn't involve losing premiums, is that just depending on when the individual signs out, he'll be unable to join RD leagues for quite some time. That's all.

Driver name: Kreshnik Halili
Team: Blauweke Racing
Car Number: 88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back