Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, not going to be able to do this race. I have moved from my x-GF house and tomorrow have to work so won’t be able to prepare the rig and all the stuff.

rdgpc-logo-v1-png.178463

Race Details

General Rules

Season 7 of the RDGPC will operate in accordance with the 2018 RD League Regulations unless specifically outlined as otherwise.

The Track

1200px-Circuit_Interlagos.svg.png

Session Info
  • Official Practice: 19.00 GMT (20 Minutes)
  • Qualifying: 19.20 GMT (25 Minutes)
  • Warm Up: 19.45 GMT (5 Minutes)
  • Race Start: 19.50 GMT (45 Minutes)
Drivers
  1. Joseph Wright#2
  2. Dan Long#3
  3. Tom Watts#4
  4. Lorenzo Bonder#5
  5. TobiasR#6
  6. Christian Moreau#8
  7. Daniel.13#10
  8. BrianB#11
  9. kamackeris#13
  10. Anders Jensen#15
  11. Craig Patteson#16
  12. terrazi#17
  13. Magnus Stjerneby#18
  14. Matt Le Gallez#19
  15. Chark#20
  16. Johnny Stathoros#21
  17. Manos Papangleou#22
  18. Pauli Ahonen#23
  19. bömii#24
  20. Fernando Deutsch#25
  21. avenger82#26
  22. Lesley Buurlage#27
  23. Anders Myhre#28
  24. eryx#29
  25. s73#31
  26. Andrew Harper#32
  27. HDrury42#12
  28. Kresh#9
Teams
  1. Racers in Pyjamas
  2. Talking Door Racing
  3. Pyjama Racing
  4. Team SSR
  5. Atlantic Motorsport
  6. Talking Door Racing 2
  7. Hellenic Racing Association
  8. Stenden/NHL Racing Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, not going to be able to do this race. I have moved from my x-GF house and tomorrow have to work so won’t be able to prepare the rig and all the stuff.
Thanks for letting us know in advance Yapci. Hope you get it set up soon!

@HDrury42 I know its race day, but youve got the main grid slot. Will you be able to make it at such short notice?

Well an ok race from me. Many thanks for my team mates support in getting me ready for this one.

I've been away for a few days so could only really practice this morning.

Practice went ok, would have liked to be maybe half a second or so faster in quali but got sideways on my best lap when I was eight tenths up but to be a few seconds off the some of the fastest guys in sim racing is not a bad achievement.

Got a good start, got involved in two lots of accidents on the first lap. Missed the debris and cars in the first corner incident but then I got hit by a tyre in the second one, Joseph's I believe! :)

I did have damage but not sure how bad it was. The HUD was showing nose and wing but the car didn't seem to be too bad and no damaged steering.

Raced on as hard as I could, but I was stuck solid in the 42's. Anyway was looking for a reasonable finish when I got disconnected with ten minutes to go.

Well done to Tobias, great victory.

Hoping for another RiP victory in Brazil.

Last edited:
I owe an apology to Krzysztof Maj - I was making a meal of getting the pass done and touched you on T1 L5 - I waited and got a new nose in the pits. Looking at the replay it was only a diffuser so I should have stayed out - I forgot to take tyres off so was well out of the race by then. I usually manage to stay out of trouble and not get any damage on the first lap but at the cost of being last as I'm being super cautious. Slowly getting used to open wheelers again and I love this car.

I owe an apology to Krzysztof Maj - I was making a meal of getting the pass done and touched you on T1 L5 - I waited and got a new nose in the pits. Looking at the replay it was only a diffuser so I should have stayed out - I forgot to take tyres off so was well out of the race by then. I usually manage to stay out of trouble and not get any damage on the first lap but at the cost of being last as I'm being super cautious. Slowly getting used to open wheelers again and I love this car.
No problem mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 459 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back