Clark Steady Low
Rosberg Steady Low
Lap 21
Clark Steady Low
Rosberg Steady Low
Lap 22
Clark Push High ERS, Save Fuel
Rosberg Push High ERS, Save Fuel

If HP goes below 10, pit again just for the basic repairs, no fuel, no tyres.

Last edited:
1st lap
PET focus medium
MSC focus low
BEL aggressive low
RIC focus low, ERS

2nd lap
PET focus medium
MSC focus medium
BEL focus medium
RIC focus low

3rd lap
PET focus medium
MSC focus medium
BEL focus medium
RIC focus high

4th lap
PET focus medium, play safe, ERS
MSC focus medium, play safe, ERS
BEL focus high, pace up, ERS
RIC focus high, pace up, ERS

No fighting between the BRT guys.

upload_2017-12-5_1-59-36.png

upload_2017-12-5_2-2-31.png

upload_2017-12-5_2-4-53.png

Rosberg's pit added later as I missed the %10 command, it is not shown on the image.

upload_2017-12-5_2-11-52.png

upload_2017-12-7_0-56-1.png

upload_2017-12-7_1-1-22.png

@kedy89 - You have done it again. How does it feel to win both titles? Do you see any miracles happening with Schumacher's title chances in the final race?
@TTupsi @Aidan Keranen @Azabadaza - Will we see a tough battle for the 2nd place in the constructors championship? What are your insights and targets?
@rubaru - You still have a chance for the 2nd place in the constructors, but it seems pretty hard. Will you try to take extra risks to achieve that spot in the final race?
@Slyfrequency - There was a lack of pace today, what went wrong?
@Jimlaad43 - Must be a huge relief to finally get Heidfeld in the finishing order. But also the team budget seems promising for the next season, how do you feel about that?

The Marketplace is open! It will remain open until the Friday night. Then on Sunday, the race will begin.

Remember that you can carry over maximum 5000 credits (prize money included) to the next season. But even if you finish with 0 credits, you will begin the next season with 2000 credits at least.

@rubaru - You still have a chance for the 2nd place in the constructors, but it seems pretty hard. Will you try to take extra risks to achieve that spot in the final race?
I think 3rd or 4th is more realistic at the moment, and we won't be taking any unnecessary risks just for a couple points. Clark and Rosberg both did very well today, ashame about the last-lap incident. I don't think he did anything wrong, it was just a car that was starting to come apart underneath him. We told him to keep pushing, knowing he could have had a few more points, but 10th is not so bad a place to be in a race like this.

Marketplace
Budget 3600
Car: +1 Chassis (500)
Car: +1 Durability (500)
Nico Rosberg: Driver Testing (800)
Nico Rosberg: +1 Technical (400)
Jim Clark: Driver Testing (800)
Jim Clark: +1 Speed (400)
Bank: 200

@Jimlaad43 - Must be a huge relief to finally get Heidfeld in the finishing order. But also the team budget seems promising for the next season, how do you feel about that?
First stop - a finish. Next stop - THE WORLD

Nah, we're just a non-profit organisation which just happens to be making a profit. Nothing fishy about this at all. No. Look elsewhere, :whistling:

@kedy89 - You have done it again. How does it feel to win both titles? Do you see any miracles happening with Schumacher's title chances in the final race?
Awesome, obviously :D. That now makes it the 5th consecutive drivers' title, the 4th constructors'. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be this easy this season, but at the end of the day our opponents just made too many mistakes, while we didn't. Looking at the raw pace only, we probably didn't even have the fastest car on the grid.
I don't want to rule it out, even though it's extremely unlikely. But I recall a race a few seasons ago, were both our cars dropped with engine failures, which at that point too nobody had expected.

Buys to follow

BRT 4650cr
Engine test durability 500cr
Driver test MSC 800cr
MSC speed x2 800cr
PET wet track 400cr
PET speed 400cr
Quali upgrade 500cr
1250cr left

Silver Soul 2920cr
Engine test 500cr
Tyre test 400cr
BEL wet speed 400cr
RIC overtaking 400cr
1220cr left

Marketplace is Closed
upload_2017-12-9_3-2-40.png

And the final Grand Prix weekend of the season begins, The Japanese Grand Prix:
upload_2017-12-9_3-4-46.png

The Practice/Qualifying will end on Sunday night, then the race will begin. Good luck all!

I don't understand what you're asking of me. Marketplace says Driver Training, I can pick 2 skills per driver. I chose only one per driver. Testings and R&D says Max 2, 1 per each one. Each one what? Each marketplace? Each driver? Then what is the Max of 2 refering to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%