RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Tobi's cars is out? :confused: well, that came out of nowhere.
Shame my cars aren't too far up to take advantage, but I guess it shows we all make mistakes at the end of the day. But I do feel for Tobi - been in this position myself, it sucks.

What affects me more however is the rather ridiculous collision magnet Blackcat powered cars seem to be, and somehow I'm not involved yet. Is there any scripting going on?

A more serious question though, who was Kobayashi blocked by when we made it quite clear that there should be no battling between Blackcat powered cars? :p

A more serious question though, who was Kobayashi blocked by when we made it quite clear that there should be no battling between Blackcat powered cars? :p

Oops, Hamilton defied orders is the answer. (Totally my fault though, yet another pit-radio miscommunication.):redface: Also a mistake the by the commentator as well, he sounds like saying Kobayashi also overtaken by Hamilton, while actually Mouton is also overtaken by Kobayashi.

Oops, Hamilton defied orders is the answer. (Totally my fault though, yet another pit-radio miscommunication.):redface: Also a mistake the by the commentator as well, he sounds like saying Kobayashi also overtaken by Hamilton, while actually Mouton is also overtaken by Kobayashi.
What a useless driver. Slow, can't save tyres, can't avoid collisions, and can't obey team orders. :rolleyes:
@Tim.E Nico Rosberg wouldn't have done that! :D

@Omer Said how much time did Kamui lose behind Lewis? It seems to me like something around 0,5-1,0 but really idk

One of Tobi's cars is out? :confused: well, that came out of nowhere.
Shame my cars aren't too far up to take advantage, but I guess it shows we all make mistakes at the end of the day. But I do feel for Tobi - been in this position myself, it sucks.
It really did, for me as well :laugh:. Aggressive medium instead of low for lap 5, 3l more fuel used, -1 left instead of 2 when going to the pits. Shouldn't hurt too much regarding the standings, a bit in terms of budget.

• Deleted member 161052

Lap 1
Felipe box now, hard tyres, car repairs and 54 litres fuel
Kevin box now, hard tyres, full car repair (if possible?) and 54 litres fuel [go safe/low and use ERS]

Lap 2
Kevin easy low, ERS
Loris box now, car repairs, hard tyres and 54 litres fuel

Kamui and Felipe, let any Blackcat-powered car pass by if they are straight behind you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st lap
PET aggressive medium
BEL aggressive low

ALO push the car back to the pits, I know you can do it!
CLA aggressive low, ERS, hunt them

2nd lap
PET aggressive medium
BEL aggressive low

CLA aggressive low

All 4 don't fight each other, if one's faster than the other let him pass.

Double check orders...
Triple check orders...

Paranoia intensifies

Lap 7
SZI Easy Low to the pits, Medium tyres and 89l
FAN Easy Low

If any Blackcat powered vehicle, or John Watson ;), is faster, let him past without battling

Last edited:
upload_2017-1-14_0-16-41.png

upload_2017-1-14_0-25-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Prizes