RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got the values of Audrey already @Omer Said ?
I'd like to know the fuel tank size :)

I can confirm we are happy to supply Audrey engines to both Jawz and AMG!
The cost (if no other comes aboard) will be 175cr/race.

Will that be paid at once, meaning 875cr or after each of the five races? Can I decide it?

@Omer Said, if I have a test driver for 5 races, does that mean I can have 3 cars racing in the next races?

You can have maximum 2 racing drivers, you have to replace one of them to let him race. The replaced one becomes the test driver, and he gets a 5 race penalty after the swap. :thumbsup:

@TTupsi - Implemented your engine to the game. Fuel tank is 120 liters. :thumbsup:
You can decide on payment terms as you see fit.

upload_2015-10-5_17-38-19.png

2400 on Schumacher

@Sasha Jednak Just let me have him and you can take Mardenborough. He's pretty good ;)
You want me to give you my championship winning driver, not to mention that it is Schumacher. ;) Here is what you can do:
1) push the price as much as you want and than let me have it (if you have agreement with someone to push the price on purpose)
or
2) give up now. Depending on first 2 races, maybe I will agree to let him go next season. :thumbsup:

P.S. Schumacher: 2500 cr

You want me to give you my championship winning driver, not to mention that it is Schumacher. ;) Here is what you can do:
1) push the price as much as you want and than let me have it (if you have agreement with someone to push the price on purpose)
or
2) give up now. Depending on first 2 races, maybe I will agree to let him go next season. :thumbsup:

P.S. Schumacher: 2500 cr

3500 on Schumacher, I'm still serious about taking him :) If I can't, well let's make you pay a lot

(ps @Aidan Keranen I plan to take Hakkinen if this fails ;) )

3500 on Schumacher, I'm still serious about taking him :) If I can't, well let's make you pay a lot

(ps @Aidan Keranen I plan to take Hakkinen if this fails ;) )
Schumacher: 3600 cr.

I respect that you are serious, but only way for you, to get Schumacher this season is that I leave this game. So you can make me pay as much as you like, since Schumacher is worth it.;)

P.S. @Omer Said : do prices for engines mean that BMW with lvl0 is better than upgraded Ferrari/Renault? Or prices are given for base speed (with all lvl0)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 59.1%