RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i remember, i fixed the ones which i was definitely at fault. But the ones which were not fixed were caused by ambiguous/wrong/misworded manager commands.
Reviewing post races now to find examples:
- Milos said, "cool down the engine" which i took it as "cool down" ability usage. Not my fault.
- Kobayashi used "Play safe" three consecutive laps. No one disadvantaged from it. And it was too late to fix. (Unlike this case solved in mere minutes after the update)
- Fixed Toby's pitstop making in the first lap instead of the 2nd lap of the turn at France.
- Fixed French qualifying which was run with wrong tyre HPs.
- Steven told "pit 100 fuel" instead of "%100", and he got 100 liters instead of full refuel. His mistake.
- 2KF1 raced whole Australian GP with no chassis upgrades, my mistake. But it was impossible to fix because it was a whole race to recalculate.
- Andy Graham told, "pit refuel 25" and failed to mention that he wants 25 fuel added, and i refueled to 25 litres. His mistake.
.... Review in progress, will continue after the Australian GP. :thumbsup:

Edit: Reviewed all of the races in this season, nothing else i found.

Thanks Omer, as I said "iirc" which I obviously don't. You don't have to check more, there are more important things to do then reviewing this.:thumbsup:

8414_137901298382.jpg

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to RONNIE PETERSON for his 2nd World Championship!​

upload_2016-3-20_21-53-9.png

@kedy89 - 2nd title for Peterson, and the team also very very close to the constructor's title. How do you feel? Last race will be a chilling out, or you will push as hard as always?
@Milos - Alonso returns to the podium in style. Do you believe you can hold onto 4th in the constructor's championship?
@Sasha Jednak - How is the atmosphere in the team? Must be disappointing to lose the title before the last race.
@Manolis Sigoulakis - A superb double points finish again. Now the team is very close to 2KF1 in the standings, what are your plans for the last race?
@Aidan Keranen - 2KF1 lost the 4th place in the constructors, and now Grip Racing threatens from below. Do you aim to retake the 4th? Or holding 5th is the realistic target?
@TTupsi - A very misfortunate pitwall miscommunication we presume, but it must be very frustrating to retire after the cars showed a podium finish capability. What really happened there?
@Timmieturner12 - Only 2 points left to pass Tiger-Tech in the constructor's title. Are you up for the challenge?
@Márk Lintner - Paddock is delighted by your commercial success as you gain plenty of money while not proving not much in the races. What are your secrets?
@Jimlaad43 - The pace looked very solid, but both cars ran out of fuel. Who is the culprit in this misfortunate incident? And do you see Canon Racing a threat for your 7th place?
@Joel - Keranen Motorsport is closing on Max Speed Racing as there are only 5 points left between those teams. Are you afraid of losing 9th place in the constructors?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - There are rumours that the team has a strong budget for the next season. Is it true? Are you planning high for the next season?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
Wednesday night will be the start of qualifying as the marketplace will get closed.
The next Saturday is the day when the race will start. No more reminders will be given.
Good luck all!

@kedy89 - 2nd title for Peterson, and the team also very very close to the constructor's title. How do you feel? Last race will be a chilling out, or you will push as hard as always?
Happy, the hard work and risky strategy paid off. Last season we were very lucky to take it, this one it's certainly well deserved. We will push as hard as always in the final race, the constructors' title isn't in the bag yet.

14050cr

Next season research - 350cr
PET driver training speed x2 - 800cr
BEL driver training speed x2 - 800cr

12100cr left

@Sasha Jednak - How is the atmosphere in the team? Must be disappointing to lose the title before the last race.
Atmosphere is great as we secured 2nd in constructors and 2nd and 4th in driver championship. We don't feel as we lost anything this season, since we didn't have any title from last season (nothing to lose). But we sure did win some places in championship, which is great.
Also we would like to congratulate to BRT and Ronnie, they really had fantastic season this year and were mostly untouchable.:thumbsup:

Red Night
Research for next season - 350cr
Sponsors: C-F
Money left - 8100cr

Thunderstorm racing
Research for next season - 350cr
Money left - 2750cr

@Aidan Keranen - 2KF1 lost the 4th place in the constructors, and now Grip Racing threatens from below. Do you aim to retake the 4th? Or holding 5th is the realistic target?
We definitely aim for fourth, it's definitely possible. If we were to aim just for fifth, we'd be more likely to lose it I think.
But we messed up a bit this race, was probably a bit too worried on Fangio and went a stop too far. A few points lost but we have nailed another great finish for him. Both the Keranen cars were in the points, a fantastic effort from them.

2KF1
+1 next year development

Keranen
+1 next year development

@TTupsi - A very misfortunate pitwall miscommunication we presume, but it must be very frustrating to retire after the cars showed a podium finish capability. What really happened there?
I won't try to make it look better than it really is. We have problems in communication between our girls and the pitwall. We were on course to podium with Michele but when we called her and Lella to "BOX BOX BOX" but the poor girls misheard the call as "FOX FOX FOX", playing it safe on track, never pitting and instead looking for the fox. :(

+NY research
+Audrey speed

MARKETPLACE is CLOSED
The Budgets, driver upgrades, supplier upgrades are not updated at the first page, but i updated them in the excel file.

The Qualifying Session for the Japanese Grand Prix is underway! The last weekend of the season begins!
upload_2016-3-23_23-6-6.png

The qualifying will end on Saturday night, good luck all!

wew, so in the end the illegal aids in the last race weren't caught! :thumbsup:

for this race however, I've got none, so let's see what the car has to give.
focus high, 60l fuel and prime tyres

• Deleted member 161052

Kamui: Hard tyres, 100 litres fuel, Aggressive/High
Felipe: Soft tyres, 75 litres fuel, Push/High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 56.5%