RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bianchi, we're just out of the top 15 zone, we need to get back in there ASAP!
Give all + KERS

Mansell, ease'er off to agressive, points gone, no points possible EDIT: + KERS

It looks like this will be a no-stop race, so don't count on the pitcrew!!!

Last edited:
Since you are planning on season 3 of this already, I have yet another idea :geek:

Maybe you can make the quali position matter a bit more, as an example, look here on Curitiba, Rosberg is in the points after being 2nd last, and Liuzzi is 17th after starting on the front row... The "hold up", or "traffic" needs to happen more often :D (something Mansell has never heard of it seems, holding up :cautious: )

Since you are planning on season 3 of this already, I have yet another idea :geek:

Maybe you can make the quali position matter a bit more, as an example, look here on Curitiba, Rosberg is in the points after being 2nd last, and Liuzzi is 17th after starting on the front row... The "hold up", or "traffic" needs to happen more often :D (something Mansell has never heard of it seems, holding up :cautious: )

As this is mostly luck at this version, i wanted to keep grid position as less effective as possible. But in the next version, qually will matter more as there will be qually strategies as well. :) (PARC FERME)

As this is mostly luck at this version, i wanted to keep grid position as less effective as possible. But in the next version, qually will matter more as there will be qually strategies as well. :) (PARC FERME)
Quali strategies? Parc Ferme?

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

I want this season to end so the new one starts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes