RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milos a great race for you jumping 8 spots to finish a comfortable third, 3 seconds ahead of fourth. What can we expect to see from you next race?
No clue honestly, I had the same skills as my teammates, who both finished down on me, especially suprised at Joel's pace as he started 5th. It's still a new game for me, I am yet to hack what is good to buy.

I won't have time to check everyone's buys this race until just before I do the race.
As such it's in your interest to ensure all buys are correct as I will not be editing buys. If it's over its disallowed

Vimal Ana A consistent drive from you today, finishing where you started, how come you couldn't capitalise on Cornes' brake failure?

I am not so sure really. I guess our car is just tiny bit lacking in some magic. Tho 2nd is something I did not expect considering my luck in general....

Anyways

Consistency -0.15 (90)
Race ability -0.15 (90)
Qualifying ability -0.9(90)

Alright, the buy window is closed.

@oorjit07 your buys didn't work again, i'm not sure where you thought you got £300 from, you only had £60

2KF1 all missed the window, id like to take this chance to remind everyone of regulation 2.2.1 :thumbsup:

Practice results - A1 Ring
The teams braved torrential rain throughout the practice sessions. With similar conditions expected for Qualifying and the Race, who will get on top?

HgufGwo.png

updKm40.png

edit: really got to remember to crop these to remove myself :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • Prizes