RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Wasn't this test based on a qualifying run? I wonder why the results are not (displayed) in descending order. Based on my (quali) time I should be 21st, not 18th. I know it doesn't matter for my target, but it may differ for other people.
ok, so I actually had to run this twice, I made a mistake the first time in regards to some skill values, so it had to be changed.
Some of the numbers have obviously been left over from the first running, but I can guarantee that the order is correct.
I mustn't have gotten rid of the first values, and then just never updated them

Phew, glad our little gamble paid off there :inlove:

Good test all round from our perspective, especially with Diehl not getting any upgrades. However, perhaps in future we could maybe link testing upgrade bonus to current WCC and WDC championship positions? That would give all the teams a chance of scoring some big upgrades.

As for my bonus, I'll go ahead and stick 50 in quali skill :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also, whilst I'm here, I finally got round to doing my helmet. Here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/?afrpwqtz5tfp2tp

Last edited:
Phew, glad our little gamble paid off there :inlove:

Good test all round from our perspective, especially with Diehl not getting any upgrades. However, perhaps in future we could maybe link testing upgrade bonus to current WCC and WDC championship positions? That would give all the teams a chance of scoring some big upgrades.

As for my bonus, I'll go ahead and stick 50 in quali skill :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also, whilst I'm here, I finally got round to doing my helmet. Here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/?afrpwqtz5tfp2tp
To go on with your proposal, that was a thought, but in the end it just can't be done fairly. The big thing being that Elite Two are probably the worst qualifying team, but yet are holding down 5th place right now.
I think the next one will utilise recent qualifying averages, and give rewards that scale off improving on those.

How much do I have? 50?

Regardless, all on Quali BHP
50 what?

Next round is the Monaco Grand Prix, home race of Apex Racing Team.
Infact it is, and we bring something special to it.
So it's time to unveil the special livery for the Monaco Grand Prix
GP4 2014-12-10 23-08-27-485.jpg

GP4 2014-12-10 23-08-33-459.jpg

GP4 2014-12-10 23-08-42-122.jpg

GP4 2014-12-10 23-09-41-900.jpg

Rautavaara was seen going out with the car from the Apex Racing HQ, spending a bit of time on-track while the organisers are still preparing to set-up the track for the famous Monaco Grand Prix. Of course, it was raining. The team recorded, and unveiled a lap of Monaco with this new car, onboard with Rautavaara
(don't worry, I haven't put Last Christmas in it ;))
They also said a prototype engine was used, that the team might use for season 2, which indicates that the deal with Yamaha is broken (it's actually true, we are changing the engine next season)

View attachment 74404
View attachment 74405
View attachment 74406
View attachment 74407
Rautavaara was seen going out with the car from the Apex Racing HQ, spending a bit of time on-track while the organisers are still preparing to set-up the track for the famous Monaco Grand Prix. Of course, it was raining. The team recorded, and unveiled a lap of Monaco with this new car, onboard with Rautavaara
They also said a prototype engine was used, that the team might use for season 2, which indicates that the deal with Yamaha is broken (it's actually true, we are changing the engine next season)
Looks extremely weird with low track detail level (not the car) :p

View attachment 74404
View attachment 74405
View attachment 74406
View attachment 74407
As a side note, DTK have got a slightly updated livery for the rest of the season too.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 443 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 276 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 294 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.0%
Back