1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released rally sprint I.G.

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by izzy.gnr, Mar 8, 2011.

2. This is fantasy track or? And yours post not in correct theme... You must it place in WIP track...

3. Your track is very nice itself. But it's almost impossible to drive at 20-30 fps... I think you can spend some time on (mostly) LOD optimisation?

4. I'd like to give it a try but the download link doesn't work for me... Any chance uploading it to elsewhere? (For example megaupload)

5. Oh, yes, strange thing with the link - it redirects to some YouTube. Then I clicked the link appeared there and it took me to http://www.ulozto.cz/7812098/rally-sprint-ig-rar again.
    Then find at the bootom a button "Stahnout" and from the next page you have to type the letters from image and choose free dowload button in the middle (Omezené stahování) ;)
    That worked like this in Chrome browser...

6. Yeah, that's exactly what I did, but after entering the CAPTCHA (letters from the image) I just get the error message: "Stránka nenalezena!" which translates to "Page Not Found!"

7. Is this my first track,which be done.