Rally - Fernando Agapito Memorial Rally - Mon 8th - Fri 12th of September 2014

Unbelievable machine! Just too much for me to handle, it's even more incredible now to imagine the times that Fernando (and the other fast guys) manage, HUGE respect!

@Roy Magnes My game jumped out of session after ss2, but i just rejoined for ss3 and continued. Thank you guys for putting up sessions as we prefer, really great commitment :)

As I mentioned in the feature article I will accompany you guys. I like to request a session on Friday late evening. The time of EU would be nice, but can be a little earlier if more like to run it.

I arrived late at the session and had to miss SS1, on SS2 I had no force feedback and on SS3 finally the wheel disconnected like last time on RDRC, I can't drive like this. I'll sue Logitech or something soon. Thankyou guys for organizing this tribute I'm sure Fernando will appreciate it from wherever he is.

Good luck to the guys left to run.

First two stages went ok, then the nerves hit... I must now be the guy with the worst time :p still a great drive and an even better tribute to Fernando. RIP

Just get together and figure out when it works for you guys, and a session will be created :)
am. Thanks but, I had a little time on this tonight so I finished with this event. Friday is nevermind.

aah. I driven first time this car. Lot of respect goes to Fernando Agapito Jr. How he handled this car.
S1, and on Sheperd Shield (i guess): Felt good on other stages ufp. Most of the stages was new for me, car too. Without any practice I would surprise for a good result, even on a stage. I got 3 mins gap to lead ( John) nice work mate.;)

BUT :O_o:This rally is not about how fast we are. Not about who can win on these stages, or even the whole rally. It's all about the participates. Participates for show our respects to this guy.
I'm sad, I didn't have any chance to compete with him. On rally or even on track.:(

Finished the rally, I missed some corners, and sometimes damaged the front of the car....but that time, I really don't care about it, because this rally was only about Fernando...
He was a great guy, i knew him a little bit, we made some videos together, and he gave me some excellent advice about videomaking....so thanks for the session....RIP Fernando...:(

That concludes the open days for rallying - we've had 7 sessions in total with drivers in them, and rarely a session with only one driver. It's been very nice to see this many drivers participating in the very small and humble tribute to one of the finest rally drivers we've had at RaceDepartment. I would like to thank all of the participants of the rally, as well as the ones who didn't find time to do the rally, or install the whole thing for this one rally - for the time you have taken to leave a message. It really does warm the heart.

The results are downloaded, and will be compiled and published as soon as we find time.

- Pinky

I didn't expect to finish on the podium :confused:

In honor of Fernando I'd like to upload the stages that I won, if I'm allowed to, with his livery on the car.
And, if you'd allow me to, I did a run this morning with the result of a 5.09 on Bisanne driving the wheels off the car and still not that getting closer than that. Would you want me to upload that one as well? :redface:

Thank you Fernando for smiling onto us all for this rally and I hope that they've got sim-rigs and computers in heaven so that you can go rallying anytime you want and do videos for those around you.

RIP Fernando, you will be missed by all of us.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.