Rally - Annual Richard Burns Tribute Rally 2012

Just finished the EUX session, it's a very good rally for me, got myself some very very scary moments on Bissane and Mineshaft and a very very lucky spin on the muddy Harwood Forest :D

Thanks all.

This was a very fun rally for me. Started off great with only one second behind Fernando after the first stage. Got the quickest time on 3 stages in the EUX session, but then on Bisanne I crashed and had to retire. Lost focus after that and the car got badly damaged the next stage but I crossed the finish line. Got through the final stage aswell without the car braking down, but i't did not go fast.

Thanks all. :D

Also finished EUX, it was my first online rally in RBR so i was trying to keep it on the road (which I believe was more important than speed on theese stages). I was driving quite slow but without mistakes (only missed a junction on Harwood Forest).
Great rally after all, thanks :)

OMG badest rally ever... Only finished in the first stage and after that f****d up 4 stages after being p****d off and quit :( It don't make sence to drive when you're angry, cause you'll drive to fast and crash. That's why i stopped :(

Hope that this was a one time experience...

Thanks Warren for setting this event up :)

Oh - firstly I had high hopes for this rally, but after looking on the stages. Well, there goes that chance for victory!

SS1: Don't really like MC, but drove OK. No huge mistakes, some small.
SS2: The single worst Finland-stage, oh well. Only made one mistake.

Service 1: A bit further behind than I would've liked, but no major problem.

SS3: Well, look at that, the second Finland-stage I don't like! No mistakes, just painfully slow, and default giring, well, pardon my french. Sucked.
SS4: Usually I loose 30-50 sec on Japan stages, so this was pretty good.

Service 2: Loosing more time than I would like to. Driving good, but far from fast enough. Wondering if I should gamble a bit to try to get faster time.

SS5: Didn't dare to gamble, but it went very well anyway. Quite happy with that stage! :)
SS6: But then I decided to gamble on a stage that I know that it is risky. And crashed. Oh well - I need lights!

Service 3: Well payed mechanics fixing my car, nothing more to race for. I have no idea if I'm going all out, or just keeping it cool on the last stages now.

SS7: Well, went off, didn't damage the car, so took it easy, half throttle on 4 and 5 gear. Just to keep the car nice for the last stage.
SS8: Damn! I think I misunderstood who this tribute was for... I chose McRae on this stage. Holy Cow, this went sideways, over bumps, jumps, trees and whatever. I even went almost flatout into a stone. I have no idea what parts I lost, I just saw part flying. Kept it floored and continued! Holy Macaroni!

After-Rally: Well, the 7 first stages went either good, but too slow, or fast enough, but into the forest. It wasn't until the last stage it really worked out.

went ok for me Exept the normal. Tarmak stages i really sucked on there and had a near near off on mineshaft went into the treees and luckily i didng hit any but lost lots of time on there damn.otherwise not bad. Sparky was flying on the Tarmak sorry for mineshaft Saga. that stage on coverd dump not very good. congrats magnar you smashed it...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%