Radical SR3 XX

From the Sim that is supposedly "dead" according to the people with personal vendettas against anything RF2....comes ANOTHER Car in a week of a Ferrari and two tracks, somewhere the merchants of doom are frantically aiming their punches at anything else so they have something to moan about, be warned...here they come!

From the Sim that is supposedly "dead" according to the people with personal vendettas against anything RF2....comes ANOTHER Car in a week of a Ferrari and two tracks, somewhere the merchants of doom are frantically aiming their punches at anything else so they have something to moan about, be warned...here they come!

i agree....almost....

your words are right but is honest to say eureka too cause on rf2 we're running with the same gt3 and endurance mods from years...I am so happy to play with raceroom in these last months expecially for this reason, but I'm so happy for these rf2 news...finally

"un colpo al cerchio ed uno alla botte" we say in italian and I don't how i can translate this in english

edit: Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds ?

i really hope to race with this.....we were talking about it last time with @Daiman Patel
I think we'll be switching out the GT3 cars for this beast next week! ;) I appreciate that this will not necessarily be to everyone's liking, but unfortunately I simply do not have the time to host multiple events in a week. :(

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 110 56.1%